Nindie (Nintendo Indie) Direct in 3 Minutes!

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I'm hoping for Yookah-Laylee and Stardew Valley. How about you guys? Video here
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Oh thanks, I'll watch that. I really need more than just BotW to play on my Switch. Hmm...it's really interesting how many third-party games the Switch is getting. It almost feels like browsing on Steam. Seems like Switch is going to have a pretty big library of games before its lifespan is ending. I'd like to see whatever SoS will be coming to Switch but I've no hope to see anything about that until next year, so for now it'd be nice to catch a peek of Battle Chef Brigade or Ooblets, but I don't think Ooblets will be coming to Switch, so I'm not expecting to see either of them.

EDIT: Oh but they are showing Steamworld Dig 2, so yay :)

EDIT 2: I didn't catch all of it but I don't think they showed any of the game Re: Legend? I'm curious about it as I prefer its graphics to Stardew Valley's.
Last edited by Kikki on Aug 30, 2017 10:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Whoops, I meant this to be in the non-farming area; don't know how it ended up here. Can one of the moderators move it when they get a chance, please?

The only game that interested me was Golf Story. I'll need more information on the others.
Getaris
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

King Knight's quest in Shovel Knight looks soooo good :heart:
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Kikki wrote:EDIT 2: I didn't catch all of it but I don't think they showed any of the game Re: Legend? I'm curious about it as I prefer its graphics to Stardew Valley's.
The game probably won't get another trailer for a while, but it did reach the goal and should come out summer 2018.

No Stardew Valley or Yookah-Laylee showing, but they did show off a bunch of new indies. I'm surprised by that one at the end though about No More Heroes. Didn't play 1 or 2, but it was a nice surprise.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

They actually did show Battle Chef Brigade, too, though it was for about 15 seconds. (All the clips seemed so short that if you blinked, you might miss them.) They showed quite a lot very quickly. Even though there's not that many I'm interested in, I'm happy to see the Switch library beefing up...I really want to use my Switch more. I'll probably even get Stardew for it, even though I wasn't very interested in it on PC (but I find PC gaming physically a bit painful, even with a controller.) I don't suppose it'll be mod-able (moddable?) on the Switch, though, which is a shame since I do like some of the mods.
Last edited by Kikki on Aug 30, 2017 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

SDV will probably have a date really soon, the CEO of Chucklefish said this yesterday:
Totally in for Golf Story, it just looks so good. Curious if there will be any character customization, but nbd if there isn't. I love golf games lol
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I'm interested in Battle Chef Brigade and Owlboy but not too much else. Stardew and Wargroove too, but I was getting those before this direct happened.
Madame Madie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I quite liked the look of light fingers.
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I'm not interested in it, but I'm applauding Morphie's Law for a clever title.

That's good news about SDV; can't wait for it to come out!
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Morphie's Law...they said it was super unique, and I guess it is? But honestly it made me think it was just a different version of Splatoon. Multiplayer team shooter with something peculiar as the shooter...it sucks out size instead of spatting with ink to make a giant team avatar creature instead of covering the field with ink.

I think that's really interesting, but I still feel like they just took Splatoon and said 'what if instead of ink, we have vacuum?' Not that I would play it anyway...didn't play Splatoon either because I just can't get into shooters, even silly ones. (And I don't like mulitplayer anything. The Switch definitely seems to be going whole-hog into multiplayer games, doesn't it?)
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

The publisher of SDV showed off a teaser image yesterday and thought a few people here might be interested:
Looks like SDV but with witches and wizards, kind of like Little Witch Academia. Sign me up yesterday
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

RopeMaidenKirie wrote:The publisher of SDV showed off a teaser image yesterday and thought a few people here might be interested:
Looks like SDV but with witches and wizards, kind of like Little Witch Academia. Sign me up yesterday
Oh my! It looks cute! I want to be a wizard and flirt with other wizards!
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Ronin19 wrote: Oh my! It looks cute! I want to be a wizard and flirt with other wizards!
Hope so! He also said He keeps mentioning SDV so I'm going to assume it's going to be a life sim sorta game, which is pretty exciting if so!
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

RopeMaidenKirie wrote:
Ronin19 wrote: Oh my! It looks cute! I want to be a wizard and flirt with other wizards!
Hope so! He also said He keeps mentioning SDV so I'm going to assume it's going to be a life sim sorta game, which is pretty exciting if so!
Farming witches and wizards?! That's the only thing I'm thinking of since witches are in it. Maybe it's Stardew Valley 2?