Miiverse is ending

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

http://nintendoeverything.com/the-end-of-miiverse-official-faq/
Looks like miiverse is ending.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

More news
http://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-is-letting-you-download-your-miiverse-post-history/
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I liked using Miiverse; it was probably the best way to get facial reactions to Story of Seasons and Trio of Towns.
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

Yea, not too happy about this. It's a good way to get screen shots for games that have Miiverse communities. I'd rather they shut down the unused Miitomo than the useful Miiverse service.
Celestrian
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I made a lot of good friends there. I am really grateful for that at least. Posting drawings on there was fun too.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Dang, i'm gonna miss that screenshot feature. I'll be taking a ton of my games before it's gone.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

omg noooo!

But what does this mean? What will happen to Mario Maker? :(
The Ninja
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:omg noooo!

But what does this mean? What will happen to Mario Maker? :(
Besides commenting on courses, Mario Maker will be unaffected.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Nooo Miiverse is ending!! This is just like the wifi shutting down for the DS and the Wii
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Just in case. From Miivers.
Tom from Nintendo wrote: End of Miiverse Service Announcement

Hi everyone, it’s Tom at Nintendo.
I have an important announcement: On November 7th, 10:00 pm Pacific Time, we will permanently close the Miiverse service.

We thank you very much for your amazing support. It has been a great privilege for me to serve as your Miiverse guide, and to see people who enjoy similar gaming experiences connect with empathy.

After the service ends:

• You will no longer be able to access Miiverse from the Wii U console, Nintendo 3DS family of systems or from an internet browser on PCs or smart devices. All Miiverse services will become unavailable, such as viewing or making posts, and messaging with friends. However, for a limited time, you will be able to make a request to download all the posts you’ve made up to the day of the closure.

• For Wii U and Nintendo 3DS games that support in-game Miiverse functionality, these features and services will no longer be available.

• Miiverse posts will no longer appear in the Wara Wara Plaza on Wii U.

Information on downloading your post history:

By making this request, you will be able to download your posts – plus any screenshots saved to your album – to your PC after the Miiverse service has ended.

To use this download service, you will need to have a Nintendo Account linked with your Nintendo Network ID, and must make the download request before the Miiverse service ends.

To find out more about this service or to make the download request, click on the “Information on Downloading your Post History” button at the top of the Miiverse website.

For more information on the Miiverse closure and the games it will affect, please visit the support site by clicking on the blue globe icon or the url below to launch the internet browser.

From all of us at Nintendo, we sincerely thank you for supporting Miiverse all these years. We hope you’ll continue using Miiverse until the service ends.
http://support.nintendo.com

I don't have a PC :/
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Does anyone know why they're doing this?
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Requesting your post history doesn't seem to work, either. I did it, but it gave me an error saying I had already requested it, which I definitely had not. And there seems to be no way to contact anyone about it. The contact button at the very bottom goes to an incorrect link.

My experience with Miiverse has always been terrible. I won't get into why because it'd turn into a rant three feet long...so many bad experiences...
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Full list of games being affected:
http://nintendoeverything.com/every-game-affected-by-the-discontinuation-of-miiverse/
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Kikki wrote:Requesting your post history doesn't seem to work, either. I did it, but it gave me an error saying I had already requested it, which I definitely had not. And there seems to be no way to contact anyone about it. The contact button at the very bottom goes to an incorrect link.

My experience with Miiverse has always been terrible. I won't get into why because it'd turn into a rant three feet long...so many bad experiences...
I personally cannot test requesting because I don't have a a Pc
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:Does anyone know why they're doing this?
Their reason is because everyone is turning to social media.