No one would marry?

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
Aoi Yuki
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I'm playing as a female character and I have to raise the bachelors heart points. If I make all of their (the bachelors) heart turn to purple or above before year 2, is that means no one would marry except me? Because one of the rules to get the villagers marry each other is to see the rival heart events, right? But the first rival event occurs after year 2 and the bachelors have to be in black heart. So what's the conclusion?
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

Once you marry, the other candidates' heart color requirements are no longer relevant to the rival marriage system. The rival events will still trigger once you've met the year requirement (e.g., year 2 or later for the black rival event).
Aoi Yuki
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Cherubae wrote:Once you marry, the other candidates' heart color requirements are no longer relevant to the rival marriage system. The rival events will still trigger once you've met the year requirement (e.g., year 2 or later for the black rival event).
Ooh. So they won't marry each other after I marry someone first? :?:
Kam
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Aoi Yuki wrote:
Cherubae wrote:Once you marry, the other candidates' heart color requirements are no longer relevant to the rival marriage system. The rival events will still trigger once you've met the year requirement (e.g., year 2 or later for the black rival event).
Ooh. So they won't marry each other after I marry someone first? :?:
no, they will marry each other after you marry someone first