RF4 Low on Lumber

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Robinstar
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

I'm trying to help someone else, but I'm running out of ideas. See, they destroyed their lumber/stone bin while having less than 10 lumber in the counting thingy. I've found loads of ways to get lumber, but it's all worthless if the game doesn't count it. You can't buy a new bin while just carrying the needed lumber around. So, like, should they probably start over? Or is there something I've been missing? I put myself in their position to try to figure this out, without saving of course.
Tiptoze
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Does the bin not respawn when your friend leaves and renters the area? You can try having some monsters harvest wood, what they harvest will go to the invisible lumber storage.
Robinstar
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

This is definitely over 10 days old.

But thanks though! I did not know that. They actually destroyed it through the order board and then saved before realizing, so it doesn't respawn like when you attack it. I just messaged them about it, but I expect they already started over. I'll play around with it once I get this cat off my lap to make sure that works.
Tiptoze
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Oops. Brain fart.

Let me know what solution you find! I'm curious to see if there one...