RF4 Turn confess down?

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Ornrumpa
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I play as Lest and I wonder about turn down girl's confession.
If I date Margaret and then refuse to marry to collect all girls's cut-scence
Can I marry her or not?
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

no she blocks you on rune factory facebook
imjusthere
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I think that to get the cut-scene, you must marry her. I don't know if the game allows for Lest to reject the proposal he himself must put forward. (Except for Xiao Pai. She's a reverse proposer.)

I do remember seeing something about the cut-scenes, but don't know where to find the original text regarding it.
Sanne
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

The cutscenes will show up in the marriage events.

You won't be forced to marry the girls if you unlock their marriage event, but will be able to propose after you viewed it. You're free to choose whenever you propose and it doesn't matter if you've viewed other marriage events.
Ornrumpa
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Sanne wrote:The cutscenes will show up in the marriage events.

You won't be forced to marry the girls if you unlock their marriage event, but will be able to propose after you viewed it. You're free to choose whenever you propose and it doesn't matter if you've viewed other marriage events.
Thank you everyone.
So If I plan to marry Magaret I can propose her after I reject to propose in cut-scence to get other girls cut-scence ,right?