RF4 Who did you marry? Bachelors.

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).

Who did you marry?

You may select 1 option

View results

Th3Und3rtak3r
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I’m really stuck on who I should marry, Vishnal, Dylas and Leon are all appealing to me. I don’t really like the thought of Kiel considering he looks 10 and you can have a child with him, Doug seems immature and his character design doesn’t appeal to me and then I’m kinda on the fence about Arthur, I like his character design but i feel as if he’s distant. Please let me know who you went for and why/why not. :twisted:
Sir Stardust
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

I went with Vishnal.

Umm... I wasn't sure who out of my favorites to marry, so I just went and dated all of them, and just saw who proposed to me first. :lol:
Lenna36
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

Married everyone except Kiel and Arthur (for the same reasons as you actually).

Dylas: He's my favorite. He did get a bit too extra sweet for me, but that's my only complaint about him. I liked his sass while he and MC were dating.

Doug: What you see is what you get. There are no surprises. He can be a lot of fun, just don't expect him to work. :lol:

Leon: I was more upset with the MC than with Leon. He's fine (real fine :wink: ). MC just needs to dish out the teasing right back, like how she teases Dylas occasionally. Otherwise MC and Leon would have been my favorite.

Vishnal: He's sweet and all, but I think I liked his voice more than I did his personality. Again, I like more sass than most.
Robinstar
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

I married Leon first and have no regrets. First of all, HOT. It’s hard for me to like muscular guys, but adding beauty and long hair makes it work. Then all that constant teasing from him is really fun for me. Such hilarious lines. He’s a bit of a jerk in a good way. XD And naming our son Noel works so well.

I’m dating Dylas in my second file and being the one to tease him is also great. He’s better than any other tsundere I’ve ever gone after cause you can actually have fun messing with him. That, and there’s been no point where he’s acted like he outright hates me.

Actually went for a girl (Forte) in my third, so that’s the end of who I’ve had actual experience with guys. But my opinions from what I’ve seen otherwise...

Arthur: I really wish I had another file, cause I would so marry him. Glasses + blonde + prince = good. And he has not one, but two things to be weirdly obsessive about: work and glasses. Gotta wonder if he’d pay any attention to me cause of that though...

Doug: I’d pretty much want to marry him cause I’ve never married a dwarf before. He’s cute enough. Not much else going on from what I can tell.

Vishnal: Butler with Vic Mignogna’s voice, and the spirit of Rock Lee. What’s not to love?

Kiel: The only one I don’t think I’d marry. He’s a bit childish. Not nearly as bad as Amber, but enough to put him at the bottom of my ranking.
lasagna
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I married Vishnal and tbh I love his character so much, but I also have married Leon once and think he's great too. Dylas seems chill too. Vishnal is just so sweet and determined aHAHAHAFGYUJOIUTDTFYUIGO

:lala:
Mecha-Lollipop

Post  Posted:

Imo all the characters are good. I've married all of them (male and female) multiple times. I loved Arthur. Way more than I thought I would actually. He's a sweet husband with a great backstory. I think it's very worthwhile to get the full backstory on everyone before you make youe pick. It helps you understand them much better.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Robinstar wrote:And naming our son Noel works so well.
Is it because it is Leon backwards lol
imjusthere
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I married Dylas in my first file because I loved seeing him open up to the Frey. He gets easily flustered and sometimes can't communicate an intent well (as seen in his reverse proposal event) thus appearing quite rude. He's a nice guy at heart if you give him a chance.
I'm trying for Doug in my second file and will take a while since I still need to beat the second arc. He was the original bachelor I was going for until I was introduced to Dylas. (Good thing I didn't since I learned about his marriage requirements much later.)
Ponyxskye
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

I married Doug the first time because he was really cute and liked his personality.I liked how stubborn and hot headed he was.Also his relationship with Dylas is very entertaining.But yeah he can be pretty immature and a little dull after marriage.I recommend you go with either Dylas or Leon.Dylas is very fun to tease and is really sweet when you get to know him.He is just adorable.Leon has a very interesting backstory and loves to tease your character.Vishnal is also very hardworking and calls you princess...so I don't know either.It's actually really hard to choose.I would just keep befriending them and see who I like the most if I were you.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Leon! Because fox ears :3 But I ended up really liking his multi-dimensional personality and enjoyed learning why he is the way he is. I love his humor and his smart lines. He's always fun! Once in a while, he drops a serious line of genuine romantic dialogue and that just seals the deal. He gets real when it matters. And I love the family dynamic with him, Frey and their daughter. I feel like he's another kid and Frey is taking care of them both.