The romantic transcripts topic currently updating!

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Tomorrow I should be free I’ll update everything then.
ilikecookies94
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

So that Shan doesn’t have to do a double post, she asked me to bump up this thread and she’s working on updating the first post now.

I might help too.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

ilikecookies94 wrote:So that Shan doesn’t have to do a double post, she asked me to bump up this thread and she’s working on updating the first post now.
"Right now" ended up being days later lol, but I finally updated.
Sasuko
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

Sorry guys! I was out of town for a few days and then just been really busy!

I got Ludus' Pink flower event here:
Spoiler:
(You enter Ludus' room to find he is too busy to notice you)
Tototara: My, my! Well, aloha, (MC Name).
Thanks for coming all the way out here, but it looks like your timing is off.
A new project suddenly came up for Ludus this morning, and he's been at it all day. He hasn't even stopped to eat!
I left some breakfast for him, but he hasn't touched it.
Oh! I have an idea.
(MC Name), why don't you make something for Ludus to eat?
If there's anything that can make him take a break, it's you and your cooking.
Mahalo, (MC Name).
I'd suggest using the town's public kitchen to make whatever you'd like!
Ho ho ho! Ludus, I hope you're grateful to your old nana for this!

(Once you have made him something to eat)
You: (All done! I should hurry and get this to Ludus. He must be famished by now!)

Haulani: Oh, (MC Name)!
Haulani: You're looking for Tototara? Something came up, I'm afraid. She stepped out for a moment to handle it.
Haulani: She asked us to keep watch while she's away.
Schalk: Ooh! Ooh! Hey, (MC Name)? What's that you've got? It looks like dessert.
Schalk: Aha! I knew it! I knew that's what it was!
Tigre: Why did you bring that here?
Tigre: Ohhhh. It must be for Ludus, huh?
Tigre: Come to think of it. Grandmother Tototara said hes been working hard nonstop all day.
Haulani: Ahh, the vigor of youth! How sweet indeed. Ho ho!
Schalk: Maaaan, that reeeeally looks good, though.
Schalk: Hey, (MC Name)? Cani I have some too? I promise I'll leave some for Ludus!
(If you select: "Sorry, this is for Ludus")
Tigre: Schalk, don't be selfish. That was made for Ludus, its not polite to swipe a bite.
Schalk: Oh, he won't mind!
Schalk: I mean, Ludus always shares his stuff! He hasn't said no any time I've asked to...
Ludus: (MC Name)!
Ludus: I thought I smelled something tasty over here.
Ludus: Did you go through all the trouble of making this for me, (MC Name)? Mahalo.
Haulani: Ho ho!
Tigre: Ha ha!
Ludus: Let's go inside.
Schalk: Aww!! Aren't ya gonna share some with us? Don;t be such a stingy-pants, Ludus!
Ludus: Sorry, Schalk. Not this time.
Ludus: Someday, when you have a special someone who makes a delicious treat for you when you're hungry, you'll understand.
Ludus: Though, I don't know if you'll be able to find someone as special at (MC Name).
Schalk: Maaaan, that's the first time Ludus hasn't shared his snacks with me. It must be really important to him, I guess.
Haulani: Ho ho ho! Indeed! How nice it is to be young.
Tigre: Grandfather? Do you think I'll find someone like that someday too?

(Over in Ludus' room)
Ludus: Mmmm! Mahalo! Thanks for the tasty--and timely--treat, (MC Name).
Maybe I should have shared a little bit of it. It's not like me to say no to Schalk like that.
But...you did make it just for me.
So, my first thought was that I didn't want to share it with anyone.
Share and share alike is what I'd like to say...
But when it's something from you, I guess that all goes out the window.
If it's from you, I just...want to keep it all to myself.
Even that special smile you get when I enjoy the food you make. That smile is for me and me only, yeah?
Oh, man. There I go again. I'm getting all sappy, aren't I? I'm too old to be babbling like a love-struck kid.
Hmm...I know! Maybe we should move in together? That might alleviate some of my possessive feelings...
What do you think, (MC Name)?
Ha ha ha!! Yeah, it's a little too soon for that, huh? E kala mai.
But someday...
Anyway! I'm almost done with my project.
But first, I want to walk you home. We can take our time and chat along the way.
And Ludus reverse proposal! <3
Spoiler:
Beating around the bush isn't really my thing, so I'm gonna just say it...
(MC Name), I want you to marry me.
Until now, I'd never really thought about marriage before.
I figured that, even if I had someone special, we'd just see each other whenever we wanted. If we were happy together, that'd be fine.
But then I started dating you.
And sometimes my feelings for you would swell up like a giant wave, and I could barely keep myself under control.
My feelings have only been growing and getting stronger.
You make me so happy, but... Somehow I feel like that isn't enough. We should have more.
So I thought about what might be missing.
And I think the answer is...time. The time we spend together.
"Whenever" just isn't enough anymore. I don't ever want to leave your side.
I want you to be the first thing I see when I wake up in the morning, and the last thing I see before I close my eyes.
I want us to eat together and live together and have a house the two of us built together.
If I could have all that, I think I'd be the happiest man alive.
So...if you happen to feel the same, (MC Name)...
I'd like for us to share the rest of our lives together. I want us to get married.
(If you select "I would love to.")
Heh.
So you feel the same way too, yeah?
Whew! I'm not typically the nervous type, but I was sweating for a moment there!
From now on, we'll be together forever. You'll be right by my side, and I promise I'll be right there for you. Always.
I love you, (MC Name).
(You two then share a kiss)
So, I guess we'd better go let Nana and the twins know, yeah?
Plus there's a ceremony to plan. I don't know a thing about what kind of wedding outfit is customary for you...
C'mon, Let's go.

Tototara: So, you two finally decided to get married? I'm so happy for you.
Iluka: (MC Name), I have to ask. Are you sure you want to marry Ludus? Like, SURE sure?
Iluka: Well, if you're okay with it, then I guess there's only one thing I can say.
Iluka: Congrats, (MC Name). Congrats Ludus.
Siluka: Both your auras are full of love.
Siluka: That's proof of a happy relationship. I wish you both the best.
Ludus: Mahalo.
Ludus: Nana? Could I ask you to handle our wedding ceremony?
Tototar: Of course. Leave everything to me.
Frank: I'll handle gettin' your outfits and everything.
Frank: It's not everyday my niece gets married. You'd better believe I'm goin' all out!
Frank: Oh, right. When are we gonna hold this thing?
Tototara: Hmm... That is a good question. Considering everything we need to prepare...
Tototara: How does (date) sound to you?
Ludus: Sure thing. That'd be perfect.
Tototara: Good. Now then, let's not waste time. We should start getting everything together...
Tototara: Oh, my precious grandson is going to get married! We'll have to make this a special ceremony indeed.
Ludus: (MC Name), why don't we let Nana handle the details? She knows what she's doing.
Ludus: Wow... It's really happening, yeah? We're getting married. It still doesn't feel real...
Ludus: I can't wait.
Sorry, I know they are long! ^^;
Sasuko
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

(Not sure if you want the wedding events, but here you go!)
Ludus Wedding:
Spoiler:
Tototara: Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here to witness the union of (MC Name) and my grandson Ludus.
(People cheer)
Tototara: I now present you the bride and the groom! Please honor them with your cheers on this most extraordinary day.
(People clap, you and Ludus walk down the aisle)
Tototara: Ludus.
Ludus: Yes?
Tototara: Do you take (MC Name) as your one true love, to have and to hold...
Tototara: ...in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, to love and protect for as long as you both shall live?
Ludus: I do. Without a doubt.
(People cheer)
Tototara: (MC Name).
Tototara: Do you take Ludus as your one true love, to have and to hold...
Tototara: ...in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, to love and protect for as long as you both shall live?
(People cheer as hearts float above your head)
Tototara: All those in attendance who wish to bless this union, please offer them a warm round of applause.
(People clap)
Tototara: Then by the power vested in me, and with the blessings of all present, I hereby pronounce you husband and wife!
(Cheering)
Tototara: And for for the most sacred part... You may kiss the bride.
(You share a kiss as people cheer)
(Then you walk back down the aisle)
Marlena: Oh, my little baby (MC Name) is the most beautiful bride in the world. You were wonderful, dear!
Daryl: Time really does fly. It seems like just yesterday you were merely a child, but now look at you.
Lynn: Big Sis, you look amazing! All the best to you and my new big brother!
Frank: (MC Name), Ludus. Congrats on gettin; married! Ya'll be happy, all right!?
Iluka: Ludus! You'd better take good care of (MC Name), understood? Not that I'm worried you won't...but still!
Siluka: Conratulations. We have a new addition to our ohana. Hee hee.
Haulani: Congratulations, kids! I'm sure you'll have a long and wonderful marriage!
Tigre: You both look really nice today. Good luck!
Caolila: Congratulations! May your love for one another burn brightly for many years to come.
Zahau: (MC Name), you picked a darn fine man in Ludus. Be sure to take good care of each other, okay?
Alma: Ooooh! (MC Name), you're super pretty dressed like that! You look like a princess!
Schalk: Ludus looks pretty cool too! These fancy outfits look good on you both!
Mihtra: The traditional wedding attire of this town suits you well. May your lives together be full of discoveries.
Lotus: C-congratulations! What a touching ceremony. I think I'm starting to t-tear up...
Dessie: Congratulations! Ooooh, I'm so happy for both of you!
Witchie: Didja hear us ring the Bell of Blessing for you when you kissed? Sounded pretty, huh?
Inari: Rarely have I witnessed an event just as joyous as this. I was quite moved. Come. let us ring the bell once more.
(The bell rings)
Ludus: If this is a dream, I don't ever want to wake up. I've never felt so happy before. I love you, (MC Name).
(You then kiss once more as the game goes to the credit sequence)
After marriage cutscene:
Spoiler:
Phew! I'm glad everything went off today without a hitch.
It still hasn't fully sunk in. We're actually married now, yeah?
I'm sure I'll be used to it soon enough.
But this is it. We're starting our new lives together.
Oh! And you know what else?
Since we're married now, do you want a new nickname?
(I quite liked the nickname I chose so I stuck with it!)
So you;re okay with (NN)?
(NN), yeah? That's a good name for my ku'uipo.
Maybe we shoulda discussed this before, but I guess we oughta talk about our schedules, yeah?
You've probably got your hands full with the farm, so why don't I handle all the house chores?
(You shake your head at this)
You wanna be involved, huh? I totally don't mind doing it, but...
If you insist, why don't we take turns cooking meals? How does that sound?
(You nod)
Great. Let's do it.
Whenever you get hungry, just check the dinner table during the mealtime.
Breakfast is from 6:00 to 8:59, lunch goes from 11:00 to 13:59, and dinner between 18:00 and 23:59.
We'll decided who's cooking when the time comes, yeah?
And if you're too busy, don't worry about it. We'll just eat separately.
I think that covers it. (NN)... I really can't wait to start our new lives together.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I’m not feeling well rn but thanks for the events.
Sasuko
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

aw no! I hope you feel better soon Shan!
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Hey if any of the mods see this, I know there’s a Transcript thread marked with a sticky but would it be okay to request this thread to be marked with a sticky too? If not that’s fine, I’m working on updating things anyway
clingyalpacas
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

hey shan! I hope you're feeling better. I'm not sure if you're interested in break up events? But I have Ludus' and Hinata's if you are :)

Ludus' Break Up
Spoiler:
Ludus: I think you’re right.
Ludus: It’s probably best if we split up
Ludus: I guess, a while ago I realized that the two of us were headed in opposite directions, but I didn’t want to admit it
Ludus: It’s like jamming two gears together that don’t fit. Sooner or later, something’s gonna give up, yeah?
Ludus: We should pull them apart before anything disastrous happens.
Ludus: E kala mai. I wish I hadn’t forced you to drop the curtain on us.
MC: ....
Ludus: Can we at least stay friends after this?
Ludus: Like we were before? I don’t think you’ll be my little sister anymore, but still...
MC: nods
Ludus: Mahalo.
Ludus: Yeah... I’ll be glad to see you smiling again.
Ludus: For the last few days, you’ve had this pained look on your face, like you were worrying about something.
Ludus: I’m the one who put it there, yeah?
Ludus: I promised I would make you happy, but in the end, I broke that promise. E kala mai
Ludus: It was fun while it lasted... Mahalo.
MC: ...
Hinata's Break Up
Spoiler:
Hinata: So... do you really think we gotta break up? No, I get it. You’re right.
Hinata: Its my fault that our relationships fallen apart like this.
Hinata: I guess... the two of us weren’t really meant to be together.
Hinata: Let’s make it a clean break, okay? If this is it for us, let’s at least go out separate ways with smiles on our faces.
Hinata: Being with you was awesome. You made me smile, you made me laugh, and you just generally made my day better.
Hinata: I can honestly say, I’m glad that you were my first love.
Hinata: But from now on, let’s just go back to being friends, all right?
Mc: nods
Hinata: I suppose that’s that, huh? I’ll... just be heading back, then. Thanks for everything.
Hinata: Oh! And no second-guessing yourself or getting all depressed, okay? Be happy! See ya.
Dating Yuzuki right now, I already saw his yellow heart event and i forgot to write it down, I'll try to write down his other events though :)
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Yay! Thank you. I’ll add them later.
clingyalpacas
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

here’s Yuzuki’s breakup!
Spoiler:
Yuzuki: I see... If that is how you feel, I cannot say no.
Yuzuki: Our relationship started with so much affection. I’m sorry to see it come to an end, but one cannot wall the path of love alone.
Yuzuki: I still love you and your sincerity. Yet if this is what you want, I shall honor your decision.
Yuzuki: Thank you for being honest and forthright with me.
Yuzuki: Going forward, I hope you’ll allow me to remain your friend, and to cheer you on, regardless of what comes next.
Yuzuki: The days we spent together as a couple are days I will never forget. I was... happy.
Yuzuki: I hope that, someday, you will look back and feel the same way.
Yuzuki: Goodbye.
not gonna lie, his broke my heart the most.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I’ve been using my phone for the most part these days soooo updating is a bit slow.
clingyalpacas
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

forgot to put these here but I have more events Shan! :)

Wayne Breakup (this may break your heart shan :( )
Spoiler:
Wayne: Yeah, I see what you're sayin'...
Wayne: And I think you're right.
Wayne: We should break up.
Wayne: Stayin' in this relationship will only make things worse, for the both of us.
Wayne: But there's one thing I really want you to understand.
Wayne: You really were important to me. More important than anything in the world.
Wayne: I'm sorry I didn't try harder to make you happy...
Wayne: ...
Wayne: I reckon this is kind of selfish of me after what we've been through, but I do have one request.
Wayne: Even though we didn't work as a couple, I'd still like to be friends with you.
Wayne: The last thing I want is for things to be uncomfortable when we see each other. Whaddaya say?
Wayne: I'm glad.
Wayne: Well, uh... I'll just be on my way, then.
Wayne: It was fun while it lasted... Thanks.
Getting Back Together With Ludus
Spoiler:
Ludus: Well, this seems like a good place to talk, yeah?
Ludus: So lets try this again. What were you going to tell me?

(How should I put this into words...?_
Breaking up with you was a mistake!
I... I still love you!

MC: I... I still love you!
Ludus: ...
Ludus: ...
Ludus: Huh. So, does that mean...
Ludus: ...you want to try getting back together again?
MC: nods and takes out pendant
Ludus: Look, MC. I don't really like to dwell on the past.
Ludus: And that includes our relationship.
Ludus: We tried our best, but it didn't work out. What's done is done, and I told myself to get over it.
Ludus: But that doesn't mean I didn't regret the decision.
Ludus: I kept asking myself if I couldn't have done something more so we didn't breakup.
Ludus: Maybe that makes me sound indecisive, but I couldn't help it.
Ludus: You're the person I loved most, and I couldn't make you happy. Of course I'm gonna regret that!
Ludus: You were really important to me then, and you're just as important now.
Ludus: If you're willing to give us a second chance let's go for it. And this time, I'll do whatever it takes to make you happy.
Ludus: I'm so glad to have another chance. I'll make the most of it, I swear. Mahalo.
Ludus: Oh. Y'know, since we're going back to being a couple, how about I call you by a nickname.

You are then given the choice to choose a nickname.

Ludus: Well, as nice as this was, I guess we'd better get back to our routines, yeah? I've still got work to do today.
Ludus: Sheesh. Letting you go is already getting difficult. Maybe I'm not as disciplined as I thought!
Ludus: Anyways... I'm really looking forward to trying this whole dating thing all over again. Aloha wau ia'oe!
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

....I’m within the 10 day limit rule???

Anyway I’m still trying to play through my boy file to trigger events for the girls.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Sorry for the double post, but I thought I’d let everyone know that I’ve gotten permission to edit the main OP post.