3oT NA/EU trading thread! ;)

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Rissa
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Spoiler:
Could someone please help me with 10 of Wool+? & Flax Seeds or 30 Flax? It's all for the biggest bed so my little family can be completed. ^-^

Please lemme know if you can help! I have 5* seeds and crops, tea leaves, fruits & a few other things that I don't mind giving in return. :heart:
EDIT: I got the help I needed! Thanks anyways, guys! ^^
serenitymoon116
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Dose anyone have 10 Wool+? I'll trade anything you want if I have it.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

^
I have wool+ but I’m not currently playing my game.
serenitymoon116
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

That is okay I am not playing my game right now. I need charge my 3ds any way it only got two bars at the moment.
Yinto
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Hello to those who still play this game. I've given up waiting and have decided to ask for help.
Anyone willing to trade me 15 coconuts and 3 Rosemary (I was unaware they only appear in Spring).
Please let me know what you need and I'll see if I have it! I live in the EU (but have a NA game and 3DS if that changes anything.)

Thanks in advance!
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

They can be found in any season, it's just that they can't be found until you've reached spring of year 2 (Unless you have a finding plants pet with a skill level of 2 or higher...they can bring you rosemary at any time, even in year 1.) But they're not confined to spring :) The soonest you could get coconut would be in Summer of year 2 as well, because the first chance you have to get a coconut is by participating in the Fruit Fiesta in Lulukoko in Fall...someone might give you one. If you save in advance, you can reset, since the present each person gives is random.

Though none of that information likely helps you at the moment.
Yinto
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Kikki wrote:They can be found in any season, it's just that they can't be found until you've reached spring of year 2 (Unless you have a finding plants pet with a skill level of 2 or higher...they can bring you rosemary at any time, even in year 1.) But they're not confined to spring :) The soonest you could get coconut would be in Summer of year 2 as well, because the first chance you have to get a coconut is by participating in the Fruit Fiesta in Lulukoko in Fall...someone might give you one. If you save in advance, you can reset, since the present each person gives is random.

Though none of that information likely helps you at the moment.
Ok, at least I can get the Rosemary. Thanks! I'll just have to sloooowly wait for my coconut trees to grow in my cellar if I cant find anyone to trade me some. I thought I'll be able to buy coconuts after I ship them but I've learned otherwise.

Thanks!
Rissa
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Yinto wrote: Ok, at least I can get the Rosemary. Thanks! I'll just have to sloooowly wait for my coconut trees to grow in my cellar if I cant find anyone to trade me some. I thought I'll be able to buy coconuts after I ship them but I've learned otherwise.

Thanks!
I can give you the Coconuts. ^^

I'm also looking for Rosemary, so if you have any extra of them after you get your own, it would help a lot. ^^
McLovinGod
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Hey guys. I just restarted a Trio Of Towns file and I wanted to know if anyone can help me out with a 5 Star spring crop, good quality summer, fall and winter seeds and some things I can sell to make some quick money? My FC is 2681-5477-2616
Sakuraala
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

I'm collecting 5 star crops!
I have a few to trade please message or join my discord to help me if you can!~
Thanks!
https://discord.gg/H68WwWg
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hello!

I am new to the forum but i have been using the guide to help in areas im not familiar with.

I was wondering if someone would be will to trade a few sweet potatoes? Im trying to up my relationship with Westtown so i can get black lumber from the shop. (I cant gather it) i have 16, just need enough to make 20! Thank you!

Code is: 1779-1118-3233
BlueOceana
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Does anyone have any moonstones they would be willing to trade me? I'm trying to upgrade my house to the magical house. I would really appreciate it! :)
Jamsan
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I've been on this forum. Last time was back when I played HM:ANB. Anyway, I'm in need of brown alpaca cloth or wool. Around 20 pieces to be precise of either one. I thought you could get brown alpaca cloth from a regular alpaca but I just realised you need to get a brown alpaca :P :(

So if anyone is willing to trade with me, I have an array of items. Just let me know what you'd like and I'll see if I have it. Thanks!!

Edit (17/04/2019) - I no longer need the brown alpaca wool now :lala: I managed to buy a brown alpaca and gave it loads of chewy treats and sweet fodder so I got 20 pieces of cloth to change the interior of the mansion in no time. If anyone needs items, feel free to PM or respond in this thread and I'll see if I have it. I do have a decent amount of all variants of pearls and also thyme among other items.
Erica
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Hello! Anyone willing to give me 5 stars seeds? Thank you very much :lala:
Rey Runeby
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Jamsan wrote:Hi everyone! It's been a while since I've been on this forum. Last time was back when I played HM:ANB. Anyway, I'm in need of brown alpaca cloth or wool. Around 20 pieces to be precise of either one. I thought you could get brown alpaca cloth from a regular alpaca but I just realised you need to get a brown alpaca :P :(

So if anyone is willing to trade with me, I have an array of items. Just let me know what you'd like and I'll see if I have it. Thanks!!

Edit (17/04/2019) - I no longer need the brown alpaca wool now :lala: I managed to buy a brown alpaca and gave it loads of chewy treats and sweet fodder so I got 20 pieces of cloth to change the interior of the mansion in no time. If anyone needs items, feel free to PM or respond in this thread and I'll see if I have it. I do have a decent amount of all variants of pearls and also thyme among other items.
Would you happen to have 15 coconuts?
Thanks!!