Can't Get Sherry's Yellow Heart Event

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
Terra575
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I've had Sherry at red heart for quite a while, and no matter how many times I try to get her yellow heart event, nothing happens. I've read the conditions on several sites already, and they all say the same thing; it must be Saturday or Sunday, the weather can be sunny, snowy, or cloudy, and it can't be a Bazaar day. I saw her blue heart event quite a while ago.

I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. I have Felix up to 4 hearts if it matters, and I believe Lloyd is up to three, so I have the marriage requirements done. But when I try to trigger the yellow heart event by the waterfall area, nothing happens. I can't help but wonder if the site is missing info, because half the time Sherry isn't even by the waterfall during the 1 - 4 pm time slot on weekends.

I've been trying for over a season in game. I was trying in spring and now in summer. There's only one day a week (in game) I can attempt it, so it's gotten pretty disheartening to keep missing my chance when I don't know what I'm doing wrong. v_v

If anyone has any advice or maybe info about the event that isn't listed on the site, it would be much appreciated!!
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

I'm thinking maybe you should up Lloyds heart a little bit and see if that works out for you.
Terra575
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Well, so I got Lloyd's heart up another one, now he's at four hearts, and yesterday I tried to get Sherry's event and still nothing. : ( I'm so frustrated, but I have to wait at least another in game week to try again.

Both Felix and Lloyd have enough friendship points for me to marry Sherry, so it wouldn't make sense if they need to be even higher just to have her yellow heart event. I was hoping that getting Lloyd's heart up would be the trick, but nothing is working still.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Terra575 wrote:Well, so I got Lloyd's heart up another one, now he's at four hearts, and yesterday I tried to get Sherry's event and still nothing. : ( I'm so frustrated, but I have to wait at least another in game week to try again.

Both Felix and Lloyd have enough friendship points for me to marry Sherry, so it wouldn't make sense if they need to be even higher just to have her yellow heart event. I was hoping that getting Lloyd's heart up would be the trick, but nothing is working still.
I'm sorry, I can't be much help wish I could be... just keep looking at your clock in game and the days of the event supposed to be on and keep trying you'll get it.
Terra575
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

It's okay, thanks for your advice~

I still haven't had any luck with the heart event, if anyone has any more ideas, please let me know! T_T
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Terra575 wrote:It's okay, thanks for your advice~

I still haven't had any luck with the heart event, if anyone has any more ideas, please let me know! T_T
Good luck, I hope you get triggered soon Terra.