Harvest Moon Seeds on android HELP

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
ShanninB
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hey everyone, i know this game is like so 2016, but I need some help. Last time I played this game was back in 2017 maybe 2018 and I completely forgot about it and stopped playing when i had my son and well things got busy. I just downloaded the game again and it wants me to start a new game!!!! Is there a way to upload my save file from my old phone to my new one? I was on like year four and had my character STACKED with money, animals, love interest, milestones etc; I dont want to start over. 

Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

It's like any other offline game, you'd need to transfer the data from your old phone to your new one. You'll have to look up how that works for your specific thing.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

^
Yup fishie is correct. All you need to do is login your old phone account to your new phone. Granted I’m with Apple and it was easy when I gotten a new iPad.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Apple is different from Android...