weather conditions

Nintendo 3DS. The first Bokujou Monogatari game localized by XSeed Games. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2014. NA release = Mar 2015. EU release = Dec 2015.
AnnaBanana
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Does anyone know what the different symbols for weather conditions? I know the sun is for clear weather and an umbrella is for rainy. I am in winter now and there is a snow man that is pulsing and my stamina is going down real fast but the snow is coming down slowly. What gives :!: :?:
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Snow storm. It makes your stamina go down faster than usual.
Boggy
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Careful. Whenever you go outside and your health/stamina meter is green, you're either in poor health (i.e. working too late/going to bed too late the night before) or the weather's bad. The "pulsing snowman" is blizzard conditions, which lowers the quality of your crops and will rapidly deplete your stamina. (If you eat something, it should return your heath/stamina bar to orange.) Same goes for the "storm cloud" icon in summer. That's a typhoon and has the same effect as the winter season blizzard. There is always at least one typhoon/blizzard per summer/winter, so plan accordingly.

In short:
Bright sun - Clear conditions, optimal weather
Umbrella - Rainy, keep livestock inside
Storm clouds w/ lightning - Typhoon/thunderstorm, depletes stamina and lowers crop quality
Snowflakes - Light snowfall, animals can still be put to pasture
"Pulsing snowman" - Blizzard, essentially the "winter typhoon"