Random Rune Factory/Harvest Moon (and SoS) theory

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Somerandom
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

I’m not sure if anyone has mentioned this before (they probably have), but I think the gourmets from Harvest Moon are descendants of the DeSainte Coquille family. They all have similar facial features and a love of good food strong enough to be a good judge of it. They also all are great cooks as a result of this. I believe Pierre mentions he is a part of a long line of gourmets which could potentially be referencing the DeSainte Coquille family line. In Rune Factory 4 it was revealed that Porcoline looked like Max when he was younger, leading Barrett to question whether Max would look like that in the future too. The similarities between all older male and younger male family members are uncanny.
Spoiler:
I also think Saffron from SoS and Trio could be linked to this family to because she is a travelling gourmet and like all the girls has a slender figure and eats a lot food. In SoS Klaus questions how she can eat that much food.
Spoiler:
Maybe Rune Factory is the Harvest Moon world in the past?
AWESOMEGAMER
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I think all the Elves are related :/
Dessie (Harvest Goddess) Witchie (Witchie Pricess)
Inarie (Harvest King)
Depending on witch game you are playing are the four guardian dragons
I know I said four
The Underworld King/ Wizard

I tnink the cooks are from waffle Island :-/