Which version of LOH is worth getting?

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Switch or Mobile? I’ve been eyeing LOH for a while now.
Melody Muse
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I could be wrong but I am pretty sure you should get the Switch version. I think I remember Natsume released some versions of the game early, and they had missing features/characters/etc. I'm pretty sure the Switch version was basically the "final" version they made, that had all the bells and whistles in it.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Thanks Mel! That’s what I was thinking too.
Katgirl
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

They also recently released a complete edition on the Switch that comes with all of the dlc included that you can get for the same price as the regular edition at GameStop (idk about other places).
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

Melody Muse wrote:I could be wrong but I am pretty sure you should get the Switch version. I think I remember Natsume released some versions of the game early, and they had missing features/characters/etc. I'm pretty sure the Switch version was basically the "final" version they made, that had all the bells and whistles in it.
Yep, they released a basic version of the game for Steam, then followed it up with a "Special Edition" version for home consoles. The Steam version was then updated to the "SE" as well, so that's why it's called "Special Edition" most everywhere now.

The mobile version is still the base game without the "Special Edition" enhancements (Soleil, DLC, etc.)
Sir Stardust
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

I’d avoid the mobile. Besides what everyone else has said about the QoL improvements for the switch version, the mobile one tends to have issues with load times, crashing, problems with fishing, etc...