Harvest Moon: One World Announced (Natsume)

Where're the crops?! Searching the world for seed wisps on Nintendo Switch, Steam Ps4, and Xbox. [ Game Guide ] JP release = None. NA release = Mar 2021. EU release = Mar 2021.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

While my curiosity is showing, I’ll just wait. I didn’t get Light of Hope either.
hosscat
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I wonder if this one will make its way to PC as well. Hope so!
Kross lover/fan
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

’Fledgling farmers will explore an entire world full of new and familiar faces, unique villages, and adventurous challenges while managing their growing farm. The new title is being developed with an all-new engine and graphics.’
That part in the quote has me concerned. If they have the same characters AGAIN with only a few new ones, I’m not going to be interested at all. Now if it was only 1 or 2 returning characters and the rest new then I’ll be more inclined to learn more about it.
Pleaaaase don’t be all repeating characters again :(
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Kross lover/fan wrote:
’Fledgling farmers will explore an entire world full of new and familiar faces, unique villages, and adventurous challenges while managing their growing farm. The new title is being developed with an all-new engine and graphics.’
That part in the quote has me concerned. If they have the same characters AGAIN with only a few new ones, I’m not going to be interested at all. Now if it was only 1 or 2 returning characters and the rest new then I’ll be more inclined to learn more about it.
Pleaaaase don’t be all repeating characters again :(
One can only hope.
HM Silverbane
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

That blurb...no more vegies....
You think they maybe were playing things like atomacrops and thought "gee, I wonder if we could actually pull off something post apocalypse without being mature rated?"
I mean, not every apocalypse is huge, whipes everything off the story map, and leaves everything dead.
Look at 'my time at Portia', its post apocalyptic, but the land is green and fertile.

Perhaps its going to be like that. The crops stopped growing, the harvest goddess went to sleep and the world forgot fresh veggies....I just wonder.... Does that mean the towns are eating recycled food? Algi tank blooms? Impossible burgers? Lol
Burning Spear
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Are you getting this, Natsume? A new Harvest Moon game is announced, and three days later a HARVEST MOON forum has 23 -- now 24 -- replies on the announcement. Thank you for all you've done, but maybe it's time to try something new.
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

Nah, the forum in general doesn't get a lot of activity anymore. It's not mobile friendly.
Kross lover/fan
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I believe it’s also partly due to the fact that we don’t have screen shots yet and besides the premise, we don’t know much about the game itself. I think things will pick up for a bit when we get more stuff to be excited about :3
SheyenneThunderstorm
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Kross lover/fan wrote:I believe it’s also partly due to the fact that we don’t have screen shots yet and besides the premise, we don’t know much about the game itself. I think things will pick up for a bit when we get more stuff to be excited about :3
I just wished people stop fussing and belittle with other that are fans of Natsume: Harvest Moon games and wish Natsume to fail hard. I hoped Natsume does stepped up their game and make an awesome farming game.
ChaosAzerothCat
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Kross lover/fan wrote:I believe it’s also partly due to the fact that we don’t have screen shots yet and besides the premise, we don’t know much about the game itself. I think things will pick up for a bit when we get more stuff to be excited about :3
Yeah it's kinda hard to talk about with basically no information. I'd love to discuss it, I've enjoyed Natsume's games, but there's nothing to really say.
LadyCollibri
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I'm waiting for some screenshots and more informations first. Still, kinda excited to see a new HM game from Natsume!
JustABeautifulGuy
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

A new Natsume title? Don't know what to expect after the last two titles really didn't leave an amazing impression on me but I won't lie that I got intrigued after hearing this one got's a new graphics engine. I won't be deeply hurt if I get disappointed but I do hope to see a change for good.
OctavieKnite88
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

The short summary we've been given makes it sound like the game is Harvest Moon Innocent Life+SoS Trio of towns sprinkled with the ever popular "open world" concept. It sounds like each world will represent a season. Each world will probably be comprised of a small town with some villagers and then an explorable area.

My speculation is that Halo Halo will probably be summer and focus on fishing and Salmiakki will be winter and probably have mines. I feel like the autumn world might be oriental and the spring world will be quaint and European themed. Meanwhile the town you start in might be like stardew valley and hero of leaf valley where nature and industry are fighting against each other. Of course, this is all speculation. We have pretty much no info so we'll just have to wait and see.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

The game will also be on PS4, and we now have a cover image for it, take a look (and keep in mind that cover art is often partly or entirely hand drawn rather than rendered by the game engine, and can look just like the game will, OR it can look very different:
Spoiler:
Survivor
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

It seems very similar to Light of Hope. Probably the new engine (and graphics) won't look very different so it'll probably be terrible. My expectations r under the ground now lol