Do you think Karen is a Karen?

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
Terranigma Freak
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

As in I-want-to-speak-to-your-manager kind of Karen.
Code_Name_Geek
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Hmm, it depends which Karen we're talking about. HM64 Karen doesn't seem like that kind of Karen to me, but I can't remember what the other versions of her were like so maybe one of them is more of a Karen than she is.
Terranigma Freak
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Code_Name_Geek wrote:Hmm, it depends which Karen we're talking about. HM64 Karen doesn't seem like that kind of Karen to me, but I can't remember what the other versions of her were like so maybe one of them is more of a Karen than she is.
There's only the Friends of Mineral Town one, which isn't that different. Her relationship with her father is better, and less cold towards you at 0 hearts.
ChaosAzerothCat
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Terranigma Freak wrote:
Code_Name_Geek wrote:Hmm, it depends which Karen we're talking about. HM64 Karen doesn't seem like that kind of Karen to me, but I can't remember what the other versions of her were like so maybe one of them is more of a Karen than she is.
There's only the Friends of Mineral Town one, which isn't that different. Her relationship with her father is better, and less cold towards you at 0 hearts.
Idk I find her to be quite a bit different personally. But then again she came across as a depressed alcoholic with some verbal abuse tendencies due to it in HM 64.

In FoMT she still hits the sauce, but seems like it has nothing to do with depression and she seems a lot more functional to me.
TrashBanjo
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

In HM64, yes.

In FOMT, HMDS, and the Island DS games... Definitely no.
Getaris
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I dunno, the Karen in Mineral Town is always talking to the manager. I even saw her demand free seeds once.

Then she became the manager herself. Spooky.
freckles
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

LOL not as much as Manna imo
nightshade2010
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

the funniest scene i have ever seen I've ever seen in a harvest moon game is in SOS friends of mineral and is :
Spoiler:
where if you enter the town square during wife gossip hours and Brandon is there .. you get a scene where manna and Sasha go full-on cougar in their discussion about him and then talk about marrying him off to their daughters he's listening to them and gets irritated he sees you and you have a brief exchange ...... its funny as hell tho