Nintendo eshop is currently having a huge sale!

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Almost literally everything is half off!

It’s until next Thursday and it’d be a good opportunity. Especially if you have Nintendo gold points like I did. I literally just saved $7

I rebought RF4S because I have no idea where my mom did with my physical copy. RF4 was $59 that sale made it around 30 something, my gold points made it even better at $28

I didn’t know where to put this so it’s gets it’s own thread
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

This is the sale I mentioned in the backlog thread a few days ago (the one Bluie got Snack World on.) :) I didn't buy anything, because I already have everything on it that I 'm interested in, but it's a good sale since it includes some games that aren't prone to going on sale (first party AAA stuff) and are not all that old, like Astral Chain. Fitness Boxing and Dragon Quest XI are on there, too, and Skyrim and Witcher 3, Mortal Kombat 11 and so on. Mind you, RF4S isn't technically part of that sale, it seems...the 'summer game sale'...but it's on a small sale nonetheless! 10%, according to the eshop at the moment...normally $50, currently $45. Dunno how you got such a BIG discount, Shan, cuz that's the price the eshop is giving me for RF4S as of this moment...Summer in Mara is 10% off right now, too, probably a pre-order incentive. MTaP is on sale, too...but they seem to be part of different sales. Lots of sales right now anyway!

A couple of things are actually 60% off, even though the sale boasts 'up to 50%!', lol. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, for example, normally $60 USD, currently $20. It has games I love on it, like Dragon Quest Builders 2 and AI: The Somnium Files. (Torchlight II was a lot of fun too, though not a 'loved' game.)

Definitely worth a look! The only one I'm considering is Murder by Numbers. My taste is narrow, so when a game releases that I want, I usually buy it right then...so there wasn't anything on the list that I wanted that I didn't already have, lol.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Just gonna add that the NA PSN is having a huge sale right now as well.

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/gri ... VEUPTOXX/1

This week WOULD have been E3 had it not been canceled, so these sales are pretty standard for this time of year.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

PSN always seems to have a huge amount of games on big sales...I think maybe they just rotate the selection of which ones are currently on, as I've never gone on there and not found a huge list of games on, 10-90% off.

I really wish you could have a wishlist when you shop on PS4. I can't see any good reason why they don't. Be a lot easier to keep track of things. But I don't think anything I'm considering is on, there, either. Could pick up Tales of Zestiria, to have it on my PS4 rather than just my PS3.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I honestly don’t check that thread often anymore so it slipped my mind.

Anyway I’m just going to quote a part of my Nintendo email here:
Purchased Item: Rune Factory 4 Special

‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑

Device Type: Nintendo Switch

Unit Price: $35.99
Amount Paid with Gold Points: -$7.55
Subtotal: $28.44

Total: $28.44
Regardless the game was on sale or not I’m still happy with this.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Lol, you don't need to prove what price you paid, Shan.
Pachi
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

I had thought of getting Astral Chain but I think it's still too high a price for me to risk getting a game with active time battle (I'm not good with those ^^;;)
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Well...it probably won't go on sale often...you know what it's like with the big-name games...but it may see one around Black Friday, quite probably at a bigger discount.

I really want Hyrule Warriors to go on sale. Why does it never seem to? I'll have to look for it during the big sales season, too.

EDIT: This doesn't apply to me, as the only time I've ever seen a Target store in my life was when I visited a friend in Buffalo (I've only ever been in the US twice in my life...I hate to travel! Even if the border is only about 4 hours away.) But apparently they're having an interesting 'Buy 2, Get 1 Free' sale there, where you can mix game, movie, book and music purchases. Worth noting if you live near a Target, I think? The sale begins tomorrow (the 14th) and goes until the 20th, according to Nintendo Everything.
Pachi
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Yeah, I might just wait around for a bigger sale (if it happens). If it just goes below USD 40, I'd take that.
LeBurns
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Thanks for the heads up.

Having just got a Switch I was unaware they even had sales. I already have FE:3H and RF4 that I haven't even started yet (AC:NH killing all my time) so I don't need to buy anything yet, but I'll hold off on impulse buying now that I know that sales come around.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

LeBurns wrote:Thanks for the heads up.

Having just got a Switch I was unaware they even had sales. I already have FE:3H and RF4 that I haven't even started yet (AC:NH killing all my time) so I don't need to buy anything yet, but I'll hold off on impulse buying now that I know that sales come around.
Oh yeah. Depending on the time of the year and such sales are a blessing. Especially with Nintendo gold points included.