Rune Factory 4 - Questions, Answers and Info Thread

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
AeroBowe
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

[quote="Fishy"]Hello to all and good day! :lala:

Someone asked about a request from Kiel:

Kiel: Want to Return Them
Kill: Lest x 0
Mostly found in: _
Reward: (nothing)
There's a lot of monster-y trouble going on nowadays. I'd like to return them to the forest, but...

I have this request too, but I can't complete it.
I tried killing lest in different ways:
1.- Taking damage from enemies monsters
2.- Eating Super Fail (in case Lest have to kill Lest)
3.- A mix between the first two with Kiel in the party so he can see...

And nothing...
Someone knows how to complete this quest?

Sorry for my bad grammar :)[/quote]
I have the same quest, but I got it a long time ago (I haven't played Rune Factory in so long). This is just a theory, but do you have another save file in which the MC is a male? I think I got this quest a little while after my brother began playing a while ago, but I'm not completely sure. I think maybe the male protagonist in that save file is supposed to die. I haven't tried it out yet since I would need my brother's permission, but maybe it might work?
Simply Unknown
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Sometimes, I just don't get this game. I was getting ready to ask Doug to the Firefly festival tomorrow and what happens? Doug's Secret triggers! This happened in the 3ds version for Christmas too! Jeez Doug, why do you have to do this to me!? Now I can't ask him to the Firefly Festival, but if I reset, then I have no idea when this event will trigger next! Ugh!
LeBurns
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Okay I know the first post said to read everything first, but with 279 pages ... dang. But hopefully this is a quick one.

Trees.

I've got two orange tree seeds and thought I might plant them in the Summer field, one in each of the top corners, so they are away from each other.

I really want confirmation more than anything as I have read up what I can, but wanted to make sure before committing my seeds to the field.

I read that the compost back at my main field will help the health of all soils, even the seasonal fields, so I don't have to make a new bin to put in the Summer field area. I also read that watering really isn't necessary as it's assumed rain does the work for you in these fields.

I'm not sure how to level those seeds. Do I cut down the tree to get leveled up seeds like you do crops? How close can you plant trees?

Thanks.