Masterpost of Farming Simulation Games that aren't HM/SoS/RF

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Shown on Gamescom 2020 (Future Games Show) just now: Monster Harvest. Nintendo Everything is rather annoying for omitting all platform announcements that are not Nintendo's, but it's not just for Switch. PS4, Xbox One and PC, too.

EDIT: Animal raising and crop growing in cooking game Epic Chef, from Team 17, was in the same show, with a loose window of '2021', for Steam. (But I don't want to use poo as a delicacy, even if it is unicorn poo.)
Terranigma Freak
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Monster Harvest - Pokemon meets Harvest Moon/SOS

Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Terranigma Freak wrote:Monster Harvest - Pokemon meets Harvest Moon/SOS

I’m seeing Stardew Valley in this lol.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Added.

And yeah, the Stardew Valley inspiration is a little uncanny ngl. Almost feels like another Forager situation.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I've had my eye on Hundred Days for about a year, now, and we've got an update on it, now. It'll be to PC in the first half of 2021, and will come to console and mobile later. :) (It's already on the list, but until now we had no release window, and they were not yet aiming for anything but PC.)
Terranigma Freak
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

One Lonely Outpost Kickstarter.

It's Harvest Moon/SOS IN SPACE!!!!

There are even space cows and space marriage. The art's really good, whether its the in-game graphics or the character art.

KuzmaMykola
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

KuzmaMykola
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Sorry, posted a messed up link.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Added.

Picontier is heading to Steam early access this year:

https://www.gematsu.com/2020/10/piconti ... pc-in-2020

----

I'm probs gonna have to use one of my mornings these days and go through Steam again, because there is suddenly a lot more farming sims in the 'new and trending' tab.
Arcy
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Picontier came out today on Steam Early Access and I am absolutely enchanted.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Do any SoS clones emulate A Wonderful Life? Most seem to ape Magical Melody, Friends of Mineral Town, or SNES. I’d be all for an AWL inspired title... I especially like how realistic the animals were in that game.
Ninety
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Farmer Supreme just got funded on Kickstarter:

Looks like it’s taking a lot of inspiration from early Zelda games.
Ninety
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Just saw this new game from the Monument Valley people, releasing in December. It’s called Alba: A Wildlife Adventure, and it seems to be primarily focused on exploration and rescuing/cataloguing animals. It doesn’t look like there’s farming, though.

Not sure if this fits with the thread very well, but I figured it might be of interest to some here.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

If there's no farming/gardening/planting involved in the gameplay, then it doesn't fit in with the list. It's fine to mention it though as it may vibe with people here regardless. If I could put Cattails on the list, I would, because it's very similar gameplay wise to Stardew Valley, but there's no farming so it doesn't count.
Katgirl
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Bluie wrote:If there's no farming/gardening/planting involved in the gameplay, then it doesn't fit in with the list. It's fine to mention it though as it may vibe with people here regardless. If I could put Cattails on the list, I would, because it's very similar gameplay wise to Stardew Valley, but there's no farming so it doesn't count.
There is sort of farming in that you can grow plants in your den once you have the upgrade for it. Tho iirc there's very little upkeep for them once you've planted them.