New and tentative game announcements

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Aksys' work is spotty at best. I was mostly referring to what they localize compared to other companies. As for the forum thing, it was a specific section to ask for games to be localized that didn't belong to the NIS brand. You could talk about the upcoming, being localized or not, NIS games in another section, but the 'beg here for games' board was off limits to anything in-house. I remember one of the taglines being 'show us game that may have slipped under our radar or something cool you think we should consider!'. Thing is, people would get impatient waiting and hoping for NISA to pick up their in-house stuff and sometimes go there, and then get promptly locked. There were PSP ports of almost all their PS2 games, and we only ended up getting 3 of them, and there was A LOT of fans upset over not getting them (plus new IPs that got completely ignored as well). Regardless, forum is dead and Pram's Wishlist seems to be the only way to voice your opinion directly now outside of surveys or commenting on social medias.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Well...Dai Gyakuten Saiban (Great Ace Attorney) seems like it may be getting a localization. Which is great, if true! But I still want a new Ace Attorney game with Phoenix & Co, Capcom.

I also saw something about Fault Milestone 2 (Side Above) today, but I only glanced at it in passing so I don't know if it was news of a localization or what.

EDIT: OOOH, AA7 rumour to go along with the leak from earlier.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Kikki wrote:
I also saw something about Fault Milestone 2 (Side Above) today, but I only glanced at it in passing so I don't know if it was news of a localization or what.
It's for the Switch version of the second game. I was too impatient and got the Steam version, because I NEEDED to know what happens next, but it's cool both of them are finally together on a console.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Ao and Zero (PS4 versions) are headed to Steam in Korean and Chinese. They've got them in the works for Switch, too, in the same languages. Seems pretty darned likely that we'll see them in English sooner or later. (Though that's just me saying it. The more these games get out there, the less and less likely it seems to me that they'd leave the English-speaking market out.)
Harvest Moon kawaii
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

So, thought I add here:

Animal Crossing: New Horizons is getting its Winter update (Thanksgiving and Christmas) on November 19th.

Also, the creators of Hidden Through Time has released a second DLC (centered around Japan) available in a Deluxe Edition. The new DLC featuring Japan costs $2 US separately while the entire Deluxe Edition that includes the base game and both DLC packs cost $12 US.

Also, Fitness Boxing 2 has just gotten a free demo. Remember that you can transfer your data from the first game, Fitness Boxing, to Fitness Boxing 2.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

There is going to be a second The World Ends With You game, called NEO: The World Ends With You.

I'm not clear on if this is a sequel, or simply a second game in the series, but it's a second TWEWY game, anyway.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

It's been confirmed as a sequel and it has direct ties to the expansion in the Nintendo Switch version of the first game. I can't say much else because spoilers (that I ran into thanks to fans in comment sections who don't spoiler their comments :/). I still haven't played the first game, but it's on the list.

It's super nice that this finally exists after Square Enix was vagueing about it for over 10 years. I'm honestly not a fan of Nomura outside (some) of his character designs, so I'm going to to sit on this and see if it's any good.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I haven't played the first game, either, in spite of having been interested in it for years...I can't tell if I'd like it, and I hear it's murder on the hands and/or wrists. Good to know it actually connects to the first game, though. I'd been thinking it was probably just the second game in the series, unrelated like most Bokumono games or Tales games are unrelated stories under the same title. It's a little more interesting when games actually connect in some way, usually. Imo.
Harvest Moon kawaii
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Wanted to add here that for 8-9 days (Or more depending on the title) there are Cyber Deals going on to tie in with Black Friday on the Nintendo Switch. :eek: :shock: There's over 1,000 titles on sale! :o
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Kikki wrote:There is going to be a second The World Ends With You game, called NEO: The World Ends With You.

I'm not clear on if this is a sequel, or simply a second game in the series, but it's a second TWEWY game, anyway.
I hope it’s better in console mode than TWEWY’s Switch port. That port is very handheld heavy
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Re: Legend is due to hit the Switch in Spring 2021. I sure hope it's actually ready, though. Half the reviews on Steam all say the same thing, currently...the game is full of game-breaking bugs and poor performance. I can only cross my fingers, that they've smoothed that all out. The reviews made in the last two weeks seem more positive, though. Maybe they've already implemented a bunch of fixes this month?

EDIT: Apparently The Good Life is launching Summer 2021.
Liliana93
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

@ Kikki, Re:Legend has been doing a massive series of patch updates from nov 25th to today 5 bug fixes were posted (2 of them logs) but essentially they've been hard at work, I have not played in a long wile myself just cause I like to replay when enough has changed (last time I played was in may) but the patch updates have been quite regular this week.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Awesome, I hope they continue with that. It sounds like the game has had loads of charm from the beginning, but is so plagued by glitches and bugs that only the luckiest players can get away with it not freezing or shutting down or otherwise not working for them. If they're clearing up all the errors you can run into, and it'll run smooth and clean by full release in Spring (maybe earlier on PC? Not clear on that.) that'd be awesome. I was really interested in Re: Legend, so I want it to turn out well.
Harvest Moon kawaii
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

https://nintendosoup.com/olympia-soiree ... hUAtMuFbwc

https://www.siliconera.com/aksys-next-s ... barricade/

Aksys games has at least 4 Otome games lined up for us visual novel/otome fans for 2021 on the Switch!! They just announced they're localizing 3 new games, in addition to Code Realize: Wintertide Miracles.

The games and their release dates (if available) follow:

Code Realize: Winter Tide Miracles (February 2021 - Nintendo Switch)

Variable Barricade (2021, Nintendo Switch)

Olympia Soiree (2021, Nintendo Switch)

Dairoku: Ayakashimori (English name pending) (2021, Nintendo Switch)

I'm so excited!!! :heart:
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Omori is finally coming out.

https://www.gematsu.com/2020/11/omori-f ... ecember-25

It's been SIX YEARS since the kickstarter. I didn't think they'd manage to get it out this year, but here we are. I will most likely be waiting for the Switch version, but I legit can't believe it's finally coming out.