Animal Crossing: New Horizons~

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.

How are you liking the game so far?

You may select 1 option

View results

Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Thank you, but no worries...I'm sure you'll be able to trade or sell that well sooner or later, to people who don't like to time travel but missed it in December.

My cousin says she needs an ironwood dresser or the DIY for it...she doesn't think she's looking for anything else right now. Doesn't seem like a very ambitious kid!
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I’ll make one and bring it tomorrow.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Gate's open. Anyone can come if they want, but nothing special is planned...this is just an opportunity for my cousin and Shan to become friends in-game.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Lol I gave her a lot :3
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Yeah you did, thanks :) She mentioned that it was sooo many after you left. She probably doesn't have very many yet!
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

No problem I was getting sick of looking at my extras so :)
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Of course, I've not been playing and am only doing spots of catch-up here and there with time travelling back up from November 20th...I think I'm on December 2 now. Not going very fast! But December means I finally got to catch my last fish. I bet we were all in the same situation, right? Pond smelt was our last one to nab.

I did like the Tday stuff a few days ago, and the planter stands in particular, though I'm disappointed that I couldn't find any fluffy big bouquets or any kind of decoration I actually wanted to put on here. Had to settle for the mini pinecone trees.

On Dec 2 (the first picture, not the second one), it still looks like autumn. Guess it'll take a while to transition into winter. I liked the overnight big shift to a new change better in New Leaf, but...well, I don't know, I'm somehow absolutely exhausted right now, I can't figure out what the heck is going on. It's even a lovely sunny day out there. (Though sun in winter in this area means it's extra-cold out.)
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Snow falls on December 11th.
nightshade2010
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

sorry haven't played much ....but one of the relatives tested positive for covid ..... and i thought it skipped us i had to go into the ER (after 3 days of barfing)to find out I have that and pneumonia and I'm having to take to many antibiotics that there worried about my off the wall liver .......and I had to start the quarantine all over again

what makes me mad is if a certain inlaw had told anyone she didn't feel good around Christmas and hadn't insisted that whole side of the family be there .... this could have been avoided but noooo......
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Hey guys. I fiiiiiinally got up a tiny bit of motivation to play a little more AC to get some seasonal stuff. I'm on Dec 23. I don't feel like grinding balloons. (I also really hate making snowboys. I mean, I want to kill those snowboys by the time they come together. I want to whack their head right back off, even though they're always perfect...it's such a hassle rolling the balls and moving them exactly 10 spaces apart and then laying a path between them to roll them over. SUCH A HASSLE.)

Anyway, uh...what was I saying?

Oh yeah. DIY recipes for 'festive', 'frozen' and 'ice' stuff. The frozen and ice stuff is easy since the snowboys give them to you directly, and they're available all winter...no problem. But the festive stuff is only from balloons, right? And they never join the pool of DIYs that you can get out of bottles or from villagers who are crafting inside their homes? So they can only be gotten until January 6th from balloons. Correct? ... Meh. I'll give it a go...have half of them already...but I'm never balloon grinding again.

EDIT: Finished Toy Day and now I'm pooped. But I checked and there are a few colour variation of a couple toys I'd like to have but did not get after exchanging gifts (or in my store). In particular I got the two pop up books I hate and neither of the ones I like, lol. If anyone has these, I can trade or pay bells:
  • Brown kid's tent
  • Pop up book in flowers
  • Puppy plushie in spotted
Of course, I'm not grinding my teeth over not having gotten them, but the flower book and the tents in particular I would actually use. Had a longer list before but changed it to just the three I most wanted. I think the only 'festive' DIY I still really want is probably the candle. A few more of the ice and snow things are nice, but I don't have my heart set on any of them.
Last edited by Kikki on Jan 17, 2021 7:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Balloons aren’t sooo bad if you’re keeping yourself busy doing other things.

If you want a snowboy to disappear time travel one day backwards and back again.

As for me, my version of oak tree town is getting there. Obviously I can’t get it perfect but what I can do is try my best.

What I built so far:
Fritz and Giorgio‘s farms with a camping area behind them
The main characters farm on the other side of the island
The inn/clinic/Elise’s farm/Raeger’s restaurant, and for that I actually added more players since I own this switch
The trade depot that literally connects to the airport and I just put my shops there since you can’t move the plaza

I don’t have much room left but what I have left is the public fields. I think I’m just going to make one of them considering I still have to move my villagers off the beach.

I’ve reached my profile limit so this town won’t have a carpenter and other things lol but maybe I’ll just make one of my villagers do that.
greensara
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Nightshade - Hope you get to feeling better soon. My little brother and his wife, who are my most frequent AC:NH visitors coincidentally, had it really bad a couple months ago but are ok now. I still think games like AC:NH are a blessing in dealing with it all.

Kikki - I sent you a brown kid's tent, but I didn't have any of the other toys you wanted. I think someone here was trying to collect the different colors of the the toys that may have them, maybe Arcy or Shan? I can't remember.

Shan - That sounds incredible already! I definitely want to see it when you're finished. (Dream address or pics) The themed islands I have dream visited were so fun and creative. Mine's more like a little neighborhood with a ton of flowers and fruit trees, lol.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

^
Yeah I’ll set up my dream address whenever I get to it.

Ooh I have every toy in every color. I remember I was sending Arcy everything at once lol
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I've received brown tent :) (Thank you very much!)
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I can send the other toys let me do that really quick.