farming topic is incomplete in the guide

Nintendo 3DS. The first Bokujou Monogatari game localized by XSeed Games. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2014. NA release = Mar 2015. EU release = Dec 2015.
Gnev
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hi. I just want to know more from the topic farming, like how to plant trees, when diferent seeds are available, how to use the fertilised and the guide is incomplete in this topic. How i can get that information? I'm new in this game ;u;
RodCopper Fishin
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Hi there! I can offer some help here.

1. Trees are planted like any other crop. Till a square in your field and plant the sapling. Trees won’t die on their own, though, so be sure that you are committed to the location of the tree!

2. Different seeds will become available as you unlock different vendors. You can read about the vendors in their section of the guide.

3. Fertilizer raises your crops’ star quality. You can use one bag per square per day. I recommend saving weeds and twigs so that you can make your own when you get the seed making building.

Hope this helps! This is my favorite entry in the series. I’m always happy to talk about it.