* Search  * Register
It is currently Nov 29, 2021 6:24 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Harvest Moon Kid
  Post subject: How Many In-Game Years?
Post Posted: Jul 22, 2021 1:02 pm 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

How many in game years would it take to have everything 100% completion, in Pioneers Of Olive Town or any Story of Seasons/Harvest Moon games?

Burning Spear
  Post subject: Re: How Many In-Game Years?
Post Posted: Jul 22, 2021 1:06 pm 
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Harvest Moon Kid wrote:
How many in game years would it take to have everything 100% completion, in Pioneers Of Olive Town or any Story of Seasons/Harvest Moon games?

I'll let you know when I find out! Seriously, I still haven't 100-percented any of these games, unless you count the ones that have a finite play time. I think I have nine in-game years in Tree of Tranquility and still haven't reached 100 percent in that one. Settle in, pour yourself a tasty beverage, and live the life.

Harvest Moon Kid
Post Posted: Jul 22, 2021 1:11 pm 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Burning Spear wrote:
Harvest Moon Kid wrote:

I'll let you know when I find out! Seriously, I still haven't 100-percented any of these games, unless you count the ones that have a finite play time. I think I have nine in-game years in Tree of Tranquility and still haven't reached 100 percent in that one. Settle in, pour yourself a tasty beverage, and live the life.

Dang! Nine years that a lot of hours.

PaleSunflower
Post Posted: Jul 22, 2021 4:18 pm 
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Normally, 100% speedruns of this stuff exist online somewhere, but not for HM/SoS. The closest I found was a 98% speedrun category for HM:BtN on https://www.speedrun.com/hmbtn/full_game. If RNG likes you, the game can be 98% completed in under 8 hours and just under 4 in-game years. The other, not so perfect runs took closer to 13 hours.

Harvest Moon Kid
Post Posted: Jul 22, 2021 5:43 pm 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

PaleSunflower wrote:
Normally, 100% speedruns of this stuff exist online somewhere, but not for HM/SoS. The closest I found was a 98% speedrun category for HM:BtN on https://www.speedrun.com/hmbtn/full_game. If RNG likes you, the game can be 98% completed in under 8 hours and just under 4 in-game years. The other, not so perfect runs took closer to 13 hours.

Thanks, for info. :)