PoOT Q&A

Poot Poot Poot! A mainline Bokumono game set in a resort town that wants to be more resort-y. Available for Nintendo Switch, Steam/PC, and Ps4/5. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2021. NA = Mar 2021. EU = Mar 2021.
Harvest Moon kawaii
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Shan O 123 wrote:You’ll unlock recipes by building up your skills. So just keep doing your normal chores and you’ll eventually unlock everything. For cooking just eat everything at the restaurant/cafe and said recipe will appear in your kitchen.

Honestly the Mystery Files is a late game bonus I wouldn’t worry about it now.
Okay, thanks so much.

I forgot ask in my last post, but what are the easiest gifts for Iori? I read on the guide page that it seems like the easiest things for me to get for him right now, I think, are fishing bait, and mushrooms.

I'm in late Spring Year 1, and unlocked his second heart event mostly just by talking with him every day.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Anything. The villagers doesn’t have a dislike gift. Lol.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Harvest Moon kawaii wrote:
Shan O 123 wrote:You’ll unlock recipes by building up your skills. So just keep doing your normal chores and you’ll eventually unlock everything. For cooking just eat everything at the restaurant/cafe and said recipe will appear in your kitchen.

Honestly the Mystery Files is a late game bonus I wouldn’t worry about it now.
Okay, thanks so much.

I forgot ask in my last post, but what are the easiest gifts for Iori? I read on the guide page that it seems like the easiest things for me to get for him right now, I think, are fishing bait, and mushrooms.

I'm in late Spring Year 1, and unlocked his second heart event mostly just by talking with him every day.
Lori loves Shiitake Mushroom and Shimeji Mushroom.
Harvest Moon kawaii
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Thanks. I already gave Iori a few mushrooms. He's at 4 hearts now. :)

Guys, I unlocked the third in-game area on the farm in Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town!! I was able to tame the Silkie Chicken and white alpaca. I saw the horse and brown alpaca. But, I didn't have the horse stable (?) built and my animal care level wasn't high enough to tame the brown alpaca.

Still, I'm really excited. But, there's so many things to restore/rebuild in this third area that I'm a bit overwhelmed. I know I definitely want to restore the horse stable thing first, though.

I'm still at the end of Spring, Year 1.

My question is that I wonder if anyone could list for me the materials listed to unlock everything in the third farm area, so I can write everything down? They give you so much to unlock in the third area. :o
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Hmm…. To gather everything and writing it down is going to take some time lol. I can try booting up my boy file and unlocking the third area and see what I can do for you.
dandelions.
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Harvest Moon kawaii wrote:My question is that I wonder if anyone could list for me the materials listed to unlock everything in the third farm area, so I can write everything down? They give you so much to unlock in the third area. :o
Spoiler:
dilapidated silo
  • brick x20
  • silver ingot x10
rotted beehive
  • durable lumber x20
  • tough grass x50
dilapidated stable
  • lumber x50
  • solid lumber x40
  • supple lumber x30
old hydroculture plant
  • mirage lumber x50
  • orichalcum ingot x50
  • suction pump x20
  • olive crystal x10
dilapidated bridge
  • supple lumber x30
  • silver ingot x10
  • OR 30,000G
I was super overwhelmed with the third area when I unlocked it too! Just focus on one thing at a time so it doesn't seem so bad. The second thing I unlocked was the bridge to the mine.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

What cooking level, do I need to be for making Bread? Second question: what Maker makes cloth for outfits?
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Level 3 Cooking for Bread

And you use the Textile Maker for Cloth. Which requires Thread from the Thread Maker
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:Level 3 Cooking for Bread

And you use the Textile Maker for Cloth. Which requires Thread from the Thread Maker
Thank you.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Anyone know how far a barn/coop can be from the silo for the auto-feeders to work? Do they have to be in the same area, or if I have the chicken coop in area 1 and the silo and barn in area 2, it would work for both? Thanks!
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

The silo can be anywhere as far as I know. I have a coop in the first area and the silo in the second area and it fills the feed bins just fine.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Are there reverse confessions and proposals in this game?
FarmingForDaysMan
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Not in this game, unfortunately.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I read that your kid's appearance is based on you and your spouse, if I wanted a specific look could I just load up my save the night before and reset it? And how many in game days until this event?
Mothership
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I recently started playing this again but cannot remember how to get white dye?