Animal Parade questions

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
gossipstone
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Thanks for your answer! I will say that ToT actually came out before AP, which is probably why AP seems to get so much praise since they changed some of the things that didn't seem to work? Part of me really wants to give AP a try, but the other part doesn't see much point since they're so similar so it would just feel like a waste.

How big is the farmland in AP? I know you said you start out with a house, but is it like ToT where there are other plots as well? I kind of liked that system because I could just turn one of them into an orchard haha.
HarvestPuzzler
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

[quote="gossipstone"]Thanks for your answer! I will say that ToT actually came out before AP, which is probably why AP seems to get so much praise since they changed some of the things that didn't seem to work? Part of me really wants to give AP a try, but the other part doesn't see much point since they're so similar so it would just feel like a waste.

How big is the farmland in AP? I know you said you start out with a house, but is it like ToT where there are other plots as well? I kind of liked that system because I could just turn one of them into an orchard haha.[/quote]
Wait, ToT came out before AP? Whoa, cool! You should definitely give AP a try. It's a really great game.

Ok, yes, there are other plots of land. They're all around your farm, too! Oh, yeah, your farm is PRETTY big :) You have to buy those plots of land from Town Hall. There's also a Mill that you can buy.
gossipstone
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

I may have to give it a try at some point then. I'd like it if it were released on the Wii U or Switch VC. Gives you the opportunity to make the game portable but still allows you to play it on the home console.

Anyway, thank you for your answers! :)
HarvestPuzzler
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Glad to help!
copernicusmaximus
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

I just wanted to chime in that I too own ToT as well as AP, but AP is so much better in every conceivable way that it's TOTALLY worth it to get AP. I was on the fence because I felt like I was only buying AP to marry the Wizard, but AP just ended up edging out ToT in every way so I felt like it was a wonderful purchase :) I'd still consider it one of the best HMs/SoS's to this day and would gladly rec it to a newcomer.
HarvestPuzzler
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Yeah! People are still in love with Animal Parade! You know, a couple months ago, we had this one topic where we talked about Animal Parade(our progress and success, etc.). Maybe we should recreate it sometime.... Anyway! Animal Parade is IMO one of the best.
Knobless_radio
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Okay so I summoned the harvest king and I was wondering if when you send your kid off do you have another one after ?
FarmingForDaysMan
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Knobless_radio wrote: Jun 02, 2022 12:14 pm Okay so I summoned the harvest king and I was wondering if when you send your kid off do you have another one after ?
Hello there! Unfortunately, you don’t. However, I believe that once you send your oldest child to Waffle Island, you can then start a New Game+. I hope this helps! :)

Edit: Oh my gosh, y’all. This is random information, but if anyone looks at this topic, an anonymous fish by the name of “HarvestPuzzler” was the last person to post on this topic in 2017. I was HarvestPuzzler. Reading that comment just made me cringe 😂

EDIT 2: Oh gosh, I skimmed through the comments of this topic and realized that I posted ALOT on this topic back on 2017. I was such a nerdy thirteen-year-old who thought I knew so much about the Harvest Moon series. I’m dying :’)