Rabbits and Byproduct Level

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Rose Petals
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I have been focusing on that farming tips part of raising my brand 9 times. That is mostly going well. All my other animals, their attributes seem to be increasing really well. I give all of them Deluxe feed along with treats required for any other attributes.

My rabbit is at 10 hearts, byproduct amount is 20, and coat quality is S. I made a batch of 99 deluxe rabbit feed, and made sure the feed bin is always full of it and every day give it crispy treats. The rabbit has eaten nearly all the deluxe feed I made. All my animals haven't had much of a problem. Most of them are at the point where they don't even need treats or anything more than basic feed or fodder, but my rabbit stays at E for byproduct level.

Are rabbits glitched or is it not possible to raise the byproduct level?
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

Rabbits can increase their byproduct level. You're probably pretty close to changing ranks.

From Rank E to Rank D you need to earn 351 points.

Deluxe Feed = +10 points per day
Crispy Treat = +10 points per day
Active personalities = Bonus +5 points per day (any other personality won't be beneficial for raising byproduct level rank)

You can also put together the farm circles Flamingo Statute and Chicken King (+10 points per day) and set them next to the barn where the rabbit lives.
Rose Petals
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Ah! I see where I'm going wrong. The personalty is Timid.

I will make those Farm Circles, and set it up. Thanks for the tip. :)