was I the only one that half expected some sort of mobile stlye game boost to pop up when using the makers or farming?

Poot Poot Poot! A mainline Bokumono game set in a resort town that wants to be more resort-y. Available for Nintendo Switch, Steam/PC, and Ps4/5. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2021. NA = Mar 2021. EU = Mar 2021.
nightshade2010
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

every time i used the makers I expected some FarmVille or mobile style pop up telling me that if I spent 4.95 I could speed up/instantly finish all the makers and or crops because it seemed that was the whole point of the makers were to slow you down or something that totally erased all the weeds from a place ,,,,,,,
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

Yep, the makers are there to slow down your progress, just like the limited space in the shipping bin that forces you to hold unshipped goods in your bag until the next day.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Definitely a very cheap way to try to pad the game and make it seem fuller/longer than it is, imo.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Cherubae wrote: Jul 02, 2022 9:07 am just like the limited space in the shipping bin that forces you to hold unshipped goods in your bag until the next day.
I’ll never understand why this is a thing. The Whole point to a shipping bin is to get rid of things I don’t want. Don’t limit me :/

It actually appeared to me last night while playing. I had a lot of stuff to sell