Password problems

For comments about the UNoT website and its player guides.
JekyllandHyde
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I have changed my password three times and everytime I try to log in using the new password it tells me it's wrong when I know it's not. I checked my email and found nothing about being banned, anyone else having this issue? I want to use my account not have to make a new one. I'm using the same laptop that I have logged into this site with many times so it's not my laptop. I didn't change the passwords one right after another I did it a few months after each failed attempt. I'm getting really frustrated with this as I want my account. If this is not allowed just remove it.
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

You might not have a registered account, as there isn't an account name of "JekyllandHyde" in the system (or anything that starts with "Jek"). Perhaps you registered for a different message forum? That could explain why you can't log in.
JekyllandHyde
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

the account is under the name desertblossom and I've had that account for years, ever since I got Harvest Moon Tree of Tranquilty to be exact.
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

There haven't been any password change requests tagged to that account and nobody has used it in 2 years. I've triggered the activation email to be sent to the email address on-file for that account, but it returned as an invalid address. You'll want to contact me directly at forum@fogu.com to get that updated.