help with avitar + sig pic

For comments about the UNoT website and its player guides.
BlueSkye
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

not sure where to put this, think this goes here
i need help getting certain pics for my avitar and sig
i dont know how to do this considering on litarly using an ereader browser Xc there are to pics i want to use. for my avitar i want the pic of skye from ds cute doing the blush when you give him his favorite gift (finest curry) the pic is on ushi when you go search bacholars (on google and go to bacholars for ds cute and scroll to his fave gift.

and for my sig pic i went to google images and type harvest moon skye and scrolled a lil, its a pic from in game with him on the right corner with his text saying Chick-Beam file in all caps XD
can someone somhow find those pics and put them here and like, size them so can fit them into avitar and sig pic? and help figure out how to actally set them?
thanks SO Much as this is big help!! note again im using an Ereader for acsess to this site cuz i have no other divices atm. so things my look/load diffrent for me :c
Edit: il be around for about an hour then igtg to work irl so if im no replying, i will be back sometime later today once im home again
BlueSkye
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Oh. my lord. WHO MANAGED TO GET BLUSHY SKYE
Thannnnkk youuuu! :heart:

sry for all caps i just got super excited there for a moment. i come home from work to see Skye at my name, totally made my day.