Where is the Sol Terrano: Sand Sea?? RF3

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Boogle
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I’ve been looking for a while now, and have had to heal Gaiaus on multiple occasions, as this is one of his quests. I’m almost out of food, and still haven’t found the sand sea! Could someone please help?
Thank you!
greensara
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

I don't know if you have already found it or not, but I think Sand Sea is the big southernmost center area of the desert, where you can see fish shadows in the sand. If you look on the top screen in the corner, it will say the name of each segment too.
Terdin
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Actually you don't need to go to where you can fish. The part you're looking for is the little segment you need to walk through to get to the southern half of the Sol Terrano area. It's got three or so ore stones, which is what Gaius is looking for. The path to there is along the southern edge of the area where you can pick oranges.

ETA: There are some areas in Sol Terrano that can't be accessed until you've made contact with the Univir settlement as a woolie. So, that could also be the problem.
greensara
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Ah, you're right, there are actually two sections named Sand Sea I noticed. If this is for the Gaius event in Raven's chain of events, there shouldn't be an issue getting to the area with the three rocks. I finished that quest before going to the settlement, but that particular area was accessible. Sorry, I thought maybe there was another event with him in the desert I hadn't gotten to yet.
Boogle
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Thank you all! I have found it, and yes this was for Raven’s chain of events. Thanks for your help though!