Shipped Items List for marrying the Harvest Goddess

A Nintendo Switch/PC/Ps4/XBox remake of the 2003 Gameboy Advance games HM: Friends of Mineral Town and HM: More Friends of Mineral Town. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Oct 2019. NA release = Jul 2020. EU release = Jul 2020.
Rose Petals
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

In the original FoMT I never married the Harvest Goddess but always wanted to. Now that everything is much easier to do, I figured why not? I have checked the main site for the requirements, and there was this one that I'm not 100% sure about;
Complete Shipped Items List
You must ship at least 1 of every item in the game that can be shipped through Zack's shipping bin on your farm. This includes more than what is noted on the shipped items list in your farmhouse bookshelf. You'll also need to ship a weed, fish bones, Relax Tea Leaves, and every other item that can be tossed into the shipping bin.
What exactly are those other items that can be shipped? I've mainly been going by what is on the ship list, and not really experimented much with anything else that could be shipped.
greensara
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

I don't specifically remember what the extra items were from the playthrough I did where I married her, but I tried to toss in whatever I could including random rubbish stuff. Honestly the hardest part of the list I think was getting all the higher level new milk products, as each kind of cow has to win a festival to get g, p, and x grades of their milks. The wooly animals were slightly less trouble, but still a lot of save scumming for x products.
Rose Petals
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I don't actually find getting the X items that difficult at all. On the save I got the furthest, I frequently get X wool items without having to save/reload. It is all the stuff outside of animal produce and crops that are the tricky items for me.
Mabbie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

greensara wrote: Sep 27, 2022 4:14 am I don't specifically remember what the extra items were from the playthrough I did where I married her, but I tried to toss in whatever I could including random rubbish stuff. Honestly the hardest part of the list I think was getting all the higher level new milk products, as each kind of cow has to win a festival to get g, p, and x grades of their milks. The wooly animals were slightly less trouble, but still a lot of save scumming for x products.
Does strawberry/fruit/coffee milk gets G, P and X versions of it?
greensara
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Yes. Every flavor. :shock: They don't change into cheese or anything though, so you don't have to worry about that except for the regular milk.
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

Rose Petals wrote: Sep 26, 2022 2:59 pm What exactly are those other items that can be shipped? I've mainly been going by what is on the ship list, and not really experimented much with anything else that could be shipped.
It's covered at the bottom of the Shipped Items List page on the guide - https://fogu.com/sos3/farm/shipped_items_list.html
Rose Petals
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Cherubae wrote: Sep 27, 2022 8:33 amIt's covered at the bottom of the Shipped Items List page on the guide - https://fogu.com/sos3/farm/shipped_items_list.html
Thank you, Cher! I didn't think to look there. :oops: I thought it would just explain where to find what what was already on the in game shipping list.
greensara
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Nice! They are all listed now. That will be handy if I decide to try a crazy Kappa run someday. It's been a hot minute since I looked through that guide's pages; it's filled in a lot. Nice work!
Mabbie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

greensara wrote: Sep 27, 2022 7:48 am Yes. Every flavor. :shock: They don't change into cheese or anything though, so you don't have to worry about that except for the regular milk.
Dang! I had no idea! :shock: :shock: :shock: