White Day / Valentines Day for same-sex couples

A Nintendo Switch/PC/Ps4/XBox remake of the 2003 Gameboy Advance games HM: Friends of Mineral Town and HM: More Friends of Mineral Town. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Oct 2019. NA release = Jul 2020. EU release = Jul 2020.
Rose Petals
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

In my save, I am wooing the Harvest Goddess and playing as a female farmer. I wanted to try out the same-« Chicken Hugging » marriage aspect of the game. In case I give up on HG and marry one of the other girls, I am wooing all the girls too. I'm honestly confused how those two holidays actually work for same-« Chicken Hugging » couples. I am so used to girls give chocolate to boys in winter, and in spring the boys give girls cookies.

Even though I'm playing as a girl, will the bachelorettes still turn up at my door to give me chocolate? Or is it changed to giving cookies in spring? I did look on the main site, and it does show an image of Marie giving a gift to a girl farmer. As great as this feature is, it is a little confusing in this festival when I'm so used to how HM/SoS was before it. :shock:
greensara
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

So by the time I got to marrying the H.G., Bon Viviant, etc every other candidate's levels had pretty much maxed. As such, I got to experience both holidays as the female farmer, getting stuff from the boys and girls on the holidays they usually give them. All the boys showed up for White Day when friended enough, and all the girls for Valentine's. You can also give gifts to characters different than the holiday's typical gender or demographic and there are some funny reactions.