Anyone willing to spare a single brown alpaca wool for me?

Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]. JP release = Feb 2012. NA release = Oct 2012. EU release = Sept 2013
BlueSkye
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

joined ur room. im doing girl first. :lala:
Diku
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

BlueSkye wrote: Sep 23, 2022 2:21 pm hi~ you around? i need honey for my girl AND boi now.. if you happen to have any. oh and maybe 3 glittr stones fir both if can. :p
sorry i keep playing and i keep having to update the items :(
If you want to switch to your boy character now, I can give him the items. :) Also you can just give me junk items, don't use up your stuff, I'm doing fine.
BlueSkye
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

ty. ima swich rn. ill give some fodder with my boi. .3.
Diku
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

BlueSkye wrote: Sep 23, 2022 3:23 pm ty. ima swich rn. ill give some fodder with my boi. .3.
Hope that helped a little! Once you get the mine things will a bit easier.
BlueSkye
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

omg tyyyyy. yeah hope da mine pops up soon... Also: your animals have realy high star milk! i legit didnt know you could use thet. tools in wifi. lol soon i gonna milk your animals with my girl! XD XD
Diku
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

If you go here it shows you how to open the mine!

https://fogu.com/hm11/activities/mining.php
BlueSkye
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

"town retoration 3 need" for mine
whyyyy. number 2 is hard enough.. i keep getting rain days so the honey takes forever with girl.
then with the boi ionly got a cow fest going. bushes, honey, salon ad newspaper needed still.
dang town reiqirements...
BlueSkye
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

hey there! how you doin? so i uh- restarted both files. i was on fall of year 2 and still was trying for honey for town plan number 2.. so i restarted and stocked a « Puppy Doodoo » ton of honeycomb and bees this time. now on summer 5 and i will probs have town plan 2 done before first fall. YAY.
i won the beginer crop fest and got blueprint for speedy clippers :)
buuuut it needs a couple ruby to do it. i may not have unlocked sheep yet but it would be nice to have the spedy clipper ready for i do unlock sheep. happen to have 2 ruby i could get? ~
i made a topic for it if you wanna reply threre EDIT: nevermind i got what i needed. OwO