Disney Dreamlight Valley official Thread

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Poor Kristoff lol
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Eh, he'll live :)

So I have my house upgraded to max, now, and ALL the currently existing regions have been opened, so I've also catalogued every veggie and fruit and forageable, whee. All I need is that stupid
Spoiler:
Eric. It's Ariel's fault, though...why is she a mermaid? She should be her human self, since she was only a mermaid for the beginning of her movie...and being a mermaid makes her useless, and painful to befriend. Ursula is enough to fill the useless mer-person resident quota. I really don't want to struggle through getting to level 10 with Ariel when you can't use her as a companion or even serve her at the restaurant.
Once I have this last resident, I'm pretty much done with the game as it stands now. (Except for some upgrades to various facilities/shops.) But that's okay. My sister likes to borrow it to just go around planting and harvesting and foraging. And organizing my storage.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Lol your sis would be disappointed in my storage.

Huh….I’m not sure why Ariel is a mermaid instead of a human. Fans must love her more as a helpless fish.

Befriending Christoff may be a blessing.
Spoiler:
He eventually will gain a stall where he sells rocks/sticks/clay/etc
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Well, a day or two ago I hit the player level cap...I can't level up any more. And I STILL don't have the final villager thanks to those rotten water brats (the devs made it so that the best ways to raise FP are unavailable with them) but EVERY villager except Ariel (9) and Ursula (8) are at level 10. I've also completed the level 10 quest for 12 of the residents, and am working on the level 10 quests for two more. Naturally, I have to wait for the water brats, but I may be able to tackle Ariel's level 10 tomorrow, or the next day at the latest. Ursula will be another day or two after that.

I've also upgraded EVERYTHING that can be upgraded to max, both buildings/shops and stalls and special areas like the garden and boat, except one thing: my house. I upgraded the exterior to max, and I added all the first floor rooms...and then I started adding extra floors, but...the thing is, you can add SIXTEEN of them. :shock: I don't even need ONE. I'm quite sure I'll never use any floor above the 1st. I'm not sure if I'll even completely fill out all 4 rooms on the first floor! So...I did add 6 floors to my house, but then I stopped, seeing that it just kept going, because I have no use for any more rooms. I don't even want the ones I already have, lol. (I'm okay with the main floor but anything extra is too much for me. I haven't even decorated my main room! I don't spend any time indoors.)

There's very little left for me to do, now...I've almost entirely used up the content that was in on initial release. Of course they'll keep adding more, starting some time in October, most likely (they have an update planned for 'fall' and 'late fall', so I'm assuming October and then late-November/early-December) Minnie's final quest is ridiculous levels of grinding, so I'm gonna leave it unless it gets filled naturally over time (which it probably will once I have no other quests to do, assuming that I keep playing, which I'm not sure I will.)

I'm going to get the last three to ten (once I have the last person in town!) but after that, I think I'm done with Dreamlight. It can occupy your time well enough when you've nothing else to do, but it's not very interesting.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

16 floors? Wow they want you to make a castle XD

Just spam flowers at the fish-brats. You definitely can spam gifts lol

Stupid follow the feather quest. I been trying to find Donald for days now. Following the feather is hard :/
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

A new patch should be coming out within a few weeks. Separately from the character update.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Do you think this game is better off playing on pc over switch? I'm still debating on the game, but I'm not sure what option is best and I have a lower end gaming laptop that hasn't been able to hold up recent releases well ><