Bought Yesterday. anyone still playing wifi?

Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]. JP release = Feb 2012. NA release = Oct 2012. EU release = Sept 2013
BlueSkye
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

:)
hello all. i bought this game yeserday and im wondering if anyone plays it still. im wanting friends to do wifi with. just got multiplayer in 2nd file and hoping to do the item swap and get some nice things. i dont got alot but i will not give barn waste!
i dont have many 3ds friends atm because i using a older system that i started up august 1 since my new 2ds xl is not turning on. so id like friends for my current system.
if anyone willing to add and play with me, thank you much :heart:
edit: ill check this tomorrow when i awake as i heading to sleep. im on 2morrow from 10am untill 6pm canada central time. i play then : )
BlueSkye
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

now on summer 4 and 1 for my girl and boi respectivly
seaching for people dont do much it seems. tho i did open a room and got 1 person w/ boi file yesterday evening

no luck today so far. opened for 35 minutes and na-da..
2022 must not have many players in ANB anymore :(
If anyone is willing to get back into this; id love to play with.
it always nice having more 3ds pals :lala: :heart:
guilmon
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

hello! gosh, i didn't know wifi was still active for this game! i just started, so i'm not at the point where multiplayer is a thing yet, but i will definitely keep you in mind! i never played this game more than a few minutes?? (thanks adhd), but! i plan on properly playing through it!!
BlueSkye
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

hi! and yes, there are a few who do play still. not alot, but some for sure :)
im now on fall 21 so im abit further than i was, remeber to keep basicly everthing. you gotta horde for when Rebecca moves in lol
if you do get to the point of multi, let me know and ill totes play with you. this game is slow for the 1st month but after that this game becomes real fun. you can customize the whole town and your farm. :D
BlueSkye
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

update: both files were restarted.
File 1: Rosie from Lovely Farm: on Fall year 2
File 2: Jasper from Memory Farm: on spring 5 year 1

im still looking for some people to do wifi with! :)
i have some semi-good stuff to give in wifi now, so anyone who plays, i would really love to be 3ds friends. ♪
Autumn_Song
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I play on and off. I'd restarted a while ago so I'm around Summer 3 Year 1, and also don't have very much. But am willing to play multiplayer sometime!
BlueSkye
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

ok cool! im just glad there is someone who still plays this ^^
im on winter year 2 atm ( i go through the days quick) so i can give you some things if you would like! i can get you any gem/ore from the mine. and i can give some alpaca wool too.

im gonna add your friend code in your sig, (mine in my sig too.)
so we can play sometime! thanks for posting! i was worred id wouldent find anyone :lol:
Autumn_Song
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

BlueSkye wrote: Oct 10, 2022 6:15 am ok cool! im just glad there is someone who still plays this ^^
im on winter year 2 atm ( i go through the days quick) so i can give you some things if you would like! i can get you any gem/ore from the mine. and i can give some alpaca wool too.

im gonna add your friend code in your sig, (mine in my sig too.)
so we can play sometime! thanks for posting! i was worred id wouldent find anyone :lol:
Thanks, that would be so nice of you! I will add you tomorrow. I am around most of the time these days, though tomorrow I am fairly busy until the night my time. Overall though, I am very flexible.
BlueSkye
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

ah no problem id be glad to to give ya some things :)

thursdays are a good day during the week cuz im off work irl. sundays work well too. those two days i can be on from 10:30am untill 5:30pm.
the other days i have less time, but can be on from about 3:35pm untill 5:45pm.
tomorow happens to be a thursday, maybe we can try then? or tonight if you happen to be on in the next two-ish hours.
Im central time (Canada).
ive noticed the times you have posted were around 8:30pm my time, so i assume we are diffrent time zones??
anyway!, ^^ just let me know when you happen to be on. if you can make it today, we can always try tomorrow!

btw it shows you havent added me yet, so whenever your able, no rush.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I'll have a room open for anyone today for some time in case there's any players ^^ May be slow to open the room once somebody joins since I'm playing another game while waiting
BlueSkye
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

oooh! yay, open room!
ima put my ANB game in my 3ds rn and take a look ^^
no worrys if its slow, i probs be entering/re-entering abit.
give me time to get some items ready too ;)
BlueSkye
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

hey there!
so i tryed to go into your room (Marco is the name so i think its you guest)
but its not even letting me enter. it says: entering the room. on top screen. then on the bottom one a error message pops up sayin basically to try again.
there is no one in the room, so its not that its full. could you try to maybe redo the room? like exit out and open it again?
maybe that may help! ^^''
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Really? That's unfortunate. I tried reopening the room just now so I hope that does something. If not, I guess it's just connection issues :(
BlueSkye
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

i just tryed again now.
no luck..
darn :( oh well, thanks for tryin'
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

You're welcome. It's a shame, but I guess online is like that sometimes... I hope you find someone you manage to play with!