Harvest Moon: One World Q&A topic

Where're the crops?! Searching the world for seed wisps on Nintendo Switch, Steam Ps4, and Xbox. [ Game Guide ] JP release = None. NA release = Mar 2021. EU release = Mar 2021.
simside
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

How do you unlock Eino's requests for additional clothing in the Tailor shop? I've got the dresser and the largest house, I'm married, he's made both cloaks for me, and I've completed nearly every other request in the game. I've talked to Eino and the kid, but nothing seems to trigger.

Admittedly, I haven't bought the default clothing he carries, they weren't different enough from what I was wearing. I was hoping to get other stuff first.
greensara
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

I honestly don't remember what triggers them. I'm pretty sure I had gotten both cloaks first, but I had also bought one or two of his alt color outfits too. So I am not sure if it has to do with getting other items from him or maybe friendship? I'm fairly sure it doesn't have to do with getting married as some new ones, not just the straight recolors were available before I married Shogen. Sorry, it's been a while. I do look forward to picking it up again when my brother gets around to remembering where he put my copy, lol.
PaleSunflower
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

I vaguely remember buying one of the outfits of the the first set of clothing before he offered to make the second set. It may have just been coincidence.

As a head's up,
Spoiler:
for the female protagonist at least, all of the clothing are basically recolors of the base clothing. One gives the female protagonist full black stockings and some of them have elaborate patterns, but, if you don't like the dress, overalls (over-apron?), and boots she always wears and wish that she'd wear something else, then you are out of luck. It's one of my disappointments about this game; I wish the outfits were more varied.

This reddit thread has all of the female outfits - https://www.reddit.com/r/harvestmoon/co ... rry_gents/ . I couldn't find a similar thread for the male outfits.
simside
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Thank you both! I'll try buying a set of the initial clothing. I've been saving money to finish up buying the recipes, but the tailor requests have been bugging me for a while. I might also try giving Eino gifts, I don't think he has any friendship points not related to default/cloak requests or the story.

Ahh, I peeked at the other outfits. I am a little disappointed there isn't a bit more variety, but those color combos are better-looking than I thought, and I don't mind the default outfit. Admittedly, I'm usually not super-picky about my appearance in these games, but I do like having more quests to unlock!
FireFaithe
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Lirishae wrote: Mar 15, 2021 5:08 pm I haven't seen a quest so far that awards Jersey milk. As for cashmere, it comes from cashmere goats which you can unlock by doing Jamil's quests. Adamantite appears starting on floor 61 of the Lebkuchen mine.
It seems people have already said this but left out specific location and name. The little kid that awards Jersey Milk is just past Kirsi's field in Salmiakki and is named Teemu. I forget what he awards it for, but there are some request guides you can look at, including on fogu.
Adamantine is quicker to find in the Wagashi mine. (I'm having a lot of trouble getting through the mines without spending the entire night and thus waking up late and/or poor, so I'm only on Floor 30 of Lebkuchen, I believe.) The first time I found it was on Floor 14 of Wagashi, but I believe you can find it earlier. Probably not before 10 though.
Lady Retro
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

In HM: OW, is or are there any expando-farming areas that has ten crop plots for one each of the ten different types of fruit trees? Halo Halo only has 8, and one farm area in Pastilia only has 6.
greensara
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

I am not sure if any of the regular farm areas have that many tree spots together, but it's been a hot minute. Besides the farm areas, there are tree spots in some of the town areas and seems like there was a good amount in the forest area between what I call the jungle/HG farm and the post game farm.