I Have Two Questions about Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town

Poot Poot Poot! A mainline Bokumono game set in a resort town that wants to be more resort-y. Available for Nintendo Switch, Steam/PC, and Ps4/5. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2021. NA = Mar 2021. EU = Mar 2021.
Canoweissmon
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I Have Two Questions about Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town,here are the Two Questions:

Question #1: Is it Important of Saving Resources such as Silver Ore,Gold Ore,Orichalcum Ore,Tough Grass,Smooth Grass and Mirage Grass
Question #2: Is it Possible to View the Experience Points of the Various Skills that you have
mikzuki
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

#1: The various ores in this game can be turned into ingots, which are used for upgrade tools, build makers, and fix up other structures. I would save them if you could. You can turn them into ingots with an ingot machine, which is built using 10 iron ore and 10 logs.

To be more specific, the tool upgrades go from iron>silver>gold>orichalcum, so if you don’t need them for anything else, I would save your ores for this. There are 7 tools to be upgraded.

Silver and gold have many more general uses than orichalcum, which tends to have specific uses. Raul may request 1 orichalcum ingot for 3380g. It is also used to repair the Old Hydroculture Plant.

The grasses are used to make fabric to create outfits at the Beauty Salon. First, turn the grass into thread using the Thread Maker and then put it in the Textile Maker to make fabric. Once you reach Reaping Skill Level 10, you will unlock the Giant Thread Maker and the Giant Fabric Maker, which allows you to process more materials at a time. If you aren’t interested in making outfits, you can turn your grasses into fabric and sell them.

#2: If you open your notebook and go to skills, you can get a general idea of how many experience points you have. If you need a better idea of where you’re at, then here is the minimum experience points to reach each level:

Level 2: 20 exp
Level 3: 80 exp
Level 4: 280 exp
Level 5: 680 exp
Level 6: 1320 exp
Level 7: 2920 exp
Level 8: 5320 exp
Level 9: 8920 exp
Level 10: 16120 exp

For exact amounts of experience each item can give you, you can refer here underneath Skill Experience:

https://ranchstory.miraheze.org/wiki/Sk ... live_Town)

Hope this helps!