Dating requirements? RF5

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Celestrian
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I had no idea he liked ice cream haha but it worked out since I'm married to him now
Ghastly
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I laugh reading you guys comments, lots of you says 8 or 9 hearts yet already complaining about how to get the date. Me dating Beatrice and she have 22 HEARTS LEVEL!! YOU HEAR ME??? 22 HEARTS!! AND COMPLETE ALL THE MAIN STORY!! YET I CAN'T ACCESS 2ND DATE WITH BEATRICE!! ROFL I read you guys comments.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Hmm, this is about dating, so...it's old, but on the first page, so I'll go ahead and revive it.

You can only confess once per heart level, right? Like if you say 'I love you!' to someone when they're at 8 hearts, and they say 'ha ha, yeah, right' in reply...from then on, while they remain at 8 hearts, this decision is 'set'...they will always say no. Right?

But once you go up another heart level (to 9 hearts in this example) you can try again. Right? I've been reading a lot and this is what the internet seems to believe, even though it makes no sense to me that they barred you to one confession per heart level.

What about this, though? Let's say you've JUST gotten them to level 9. They reject you again. So you give them one hated gift to put them back down to 8 hearts. Can you immediately confess again? If they say no AGAIN, can you just wait until the next day to give one more loved gift, putting them back up to 9, and repeat again and again?
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Huh… I never tried that. All I know is you only can confess once pre heart level.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

You can confess a million times a day if you want, but only one confession apparently 'counts', per heart level, so whatever their response is to your first confession on that level will be locked in until they gain another level.

But I read this elsewhere...that lowering your heart level is the same as increasing it. You can try again as soon as the level changes, even if that is a 'bad' change, to a lower level, rather than a higher one. I thought that might be useful. If you are right on a level change, you can easily lower and raise it to have a few more shots at getting a positive reply. I just haven't heard of such an experience from anyone on Fogu. (I have seen other people say it does work, though, on Reddit, for example.)
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Learned something new everyday