Text options

For comments about the UNoT website and its player guides.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I have no idea if I'm being unreasonable here, but...you know how we have 3 text-altering options in our posts? Bold, Italic, and Underline. (Plus we can choose size and we can centre it.) Is it possible to get more? Or is there code we can use to apply more even without the option on our formatting bar? I'm thinking specifically of a STRIKE THROUGH option. I've wanted that one very frequently, but I have no idea if that's just incompatible, or if it could be included...or if I could even just apply it myself by writing in code. I tried that before...I looked up the HTML for it, but it didn't work.
Mikodesu
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Bit late on this, but the coding 'language' used on forums is BBCode (also just noticed that "BBCode" is listed on the sidebar, whoops), and on the BBCode website it says that [s]example text[/s] should work for strikethrough, but from the wording every text option has to be implemented manually, so Cher would have to add it.

Strikethrough would be very nice for corrections or updates, though, for sure. :)
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

Okeydokey, this has been set up configured :)
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Cherubae wrote: Jan 02, 2023 12:30 pm Okeydokey, this has been set up configured :)
Omg! Thanks so much, Cherbae! I'm gonna use it until people get annoyed with me, lol.