Does anyone still play?

Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]. JP release = Feb 2012. NA release = Oct 2012. EU release = Sept 2013
BlueSkye
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

ive had this game since september and so ive only seen one person playing since then ..
does anyone play this still or am i unlucky finding people? XC i know this is pretty old now but:
hopeing there is someone here that plays or is willing to get back into this game.. let me know if so!

im on summer year 3. let me know if there is items i can get you. ^^''
Kay kay
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I still play and I love it but I was wondering when you get the Suffolk sheep I am in year 2
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

You can get the Suffolk Sheep in Spring of Year 3, unless you speed things up by having 3 sheep be born...a third sheep birth on your farm will unlock the Suffolk right away. You can see all the stuff Neil will ever have in his shop here, if you want. :)
BlueSkye
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

just got home from work so late reply sorry!
and hiya! glad to see someone still playing :D
kikki 's info is correct btw.
i happen to have 1of those sheep rn in game. if you want suffok wool, i can totally get you some. ^^''
Somerandom
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

I’m currently playing ANB, finally made it past Spring into Summer. I don’t play online if that’s what you’re asking, but I am playing the game…very slowly. This is because I am just playing the game in small chunks, stopping when I get bored.
infel
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I want do and did play it earlier this year. Right now though, I'm trying to finish SoS Mineral Town. I'm really hoping to get back to A New Beginning sometime next year. It's a really good game.
BlueSkye
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

hi all! sorry another late reply :<

im happy people still play this! it IS a good game!
(i love laying out bildings wherever on the map(s). even if you gotta chop all the trees first) ^^''
and yeah im not exactly expecting ppl on wifi nowadays. im just glad ppl be on this game at all!
actually been playing NewLeaf for the last week for a small break, but ill be back to this very soon !! :)
JustABeautifulGuy
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

I still play my copy from time to time! I just love the characters in this game so much! Exploring the vacation areas is what I really love doing time to time. All the 3DS games were so good and I miss the super super active community the games had.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I do