Other requirement for Lion Topiary

Nintendo 3DS. The first Bokujou Monogatari game localized by XSeed Games. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2014. NA release = Mar 2015. EU release = Dec 2015.
Torbie2
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Apologies if it’s been mentioned but aside from the listed prerequisite of shipping 1 million gold worth of goods, it looks like you have to craft the Ball, the Double Ball, the Mammoth and Penguin topiary before Wheat Country will sell you the Lion Topiary blueprint.

I’m cheap and avoid constructing objects if they aren’t needed for the postcards and only got this unlocked on year 7 like a dingus. ~_~;
Torbie2
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

and after crafting the Lion Topiary - the blueprints for The Rabbit and Fox Topiary and the Phoenix Topiary are now available from Cabin and Sakura Country respectively.

gonna make sure to craft one of each object just in case the game pulls this again rip
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

It looks like crafting either the 1-ball topiary or the double-ball topiary are the key to unlocking the lion topiary, the phoenix topiary, the mammoth topiary, the penguin topiary, and the rabbit/fox topiary. Does that generally align with what you experienced?
Torbie2
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Cherubae wrote: Jan 07, 2023 11:12 am It looks like crafting either the 1-ball topiary or the double-ball topiary are the key to unlocking the lion topiary, the phoenix topiary, the mammoth topiary, the penguin topiary, and the rabbit/fox topiary. Does that generally align with what you experienced?
Ooh, I both crafted 1-ball topiary and the double ball for the lion. But other than that, yeah! That's how the other topiaries unlocked after the Lion Topiary. :0
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

Excellent, thanks! I'll get that updated on the guide.