Worth Getting?

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
BlueSkye
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Anyway,
all that customization sounds amazing. i might just have to get Trio again.. :)
thanks for all the info and stuff!
my choise is geting easyer with every post ♪
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

It's just that I was the one chiming in over and over, lol. I'm sure others could say plenty of extra good stuff about ToTT, too. :) Trio is my favourite Bokumono game to replay repeatedly, though. I never get tired of the story structure (not that it's story-driven, I just like the town goals and the plot goals) or all the different things you can spend your time on. I actually really like doing part time jobs. It's fun how the pay rate keeps going up as you make better connections to the towns and as you raise your employee title. I also love the bonuses you sometimes get. Tototara occasionally gives out pearls, and Ford sometimes gives out vegetable etuver, which is pricey for early game and gives a great fishing bonus (I like to eat it before the fishing contest, along with having my rod baited...I'm catching fish so fast, then, that no one else has a chance.)

Whichever you end up playing, or if you get both, I hope you have fun. Sorry to hear about the rigamarole you've gone through with your 3DS(es). Have fun, BlueSkye. :)