RF4 Town Events Question

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
FarmingForDaysMan
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Hi, I’m currently on the game’s third arc, I’m dating Dylas and Kiel (on their respective files), and I’m trying to trigger their sub events. I triggered Dylas’ smile event on Kiel’s file, so I know that I’m missing this event on my Dylas file.

Anyways, on my Kiel file I just recently triggered the Part-Time Job at the Inn event, and I am fairly certain that I have already seen The Knight’s Steed event. I also triggered some random favorite-color event with him, but from what I’ve read it’s not required for marriage. Anyways, I have a double-bed, Kiel is at level 12 and I have gone to all of the possible date locations with him, but I have not been able to trigger his sub event. I tried crafting a sapphire ring and presenting it to him, but he accepted the ring as a normal present. And like I said, I’m pretty sure I’ve seen the Knight’s Steed event. I have also already seen the event that kickstarts the third arc (I began confessing to Kiel and the other four guys after I saw this event; already married to Leon and stuck on Rune Prana on my main file), but I have not yet gone to Leon Karnak. I can’t imagine that this is what’s preventing Kiel’s event from occurring since it’s not a town event?

With all of that said, my question is, am I missing something or am I just being impatient? Thanks 😂