Two Cursed Fishing Rods???

Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town for Gameboy Advance. [ Game Guide ]
Franny
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

So I got all the cursed tools and blessed them already, right?
I’m going back down the Lake Mine to get the last three Kappa Jewels and on my way down when I was looking for the ladder to move on to the next floor I got a cursed fishing rod while digging around. Another one? :shock:
But I already got one, which I have blessed, and it is at my character’s house while I’m currently in the mine.
Is this normal? Or is this a glitch? Has this happened before? :? I tried looking it up and haven’t found any information about this.
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

Yes, that can happen in the GBA game. I remember having two of one of the tools. Put the extra cursed tool in your toolbox and you'll be okay.
Franny
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Cherubae wrote: Mar 15, 2023 8:23 am Yes, that can happen in the GBA game. I remember having two of one of the tools. Put the extra cursed tool in your toolbox and you'll be okay.
Oh okay. Would this affect my ability to get mythic ore? I blessed my second cursed fishing rod just in case.

Speaking of Mythic Ore, do you get more than enough to upgrade the tools? Like, are they finite or no? The shipping bin list wants me to ship one but I don’t know if I’ll be able get more than enough to upgrade all my stuff and ship one to complete the list.
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

Whether it affects the appearance of Mythic I don't remember, but I do recall getting a second cursed tool.

As far as I know, there is an infinite number of Mythic in the game, so you'll need to ship one if you're trying to marry Kappa.
Franny
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Cherubae wrote: Mar 18, 2023 9:36 am Whether it affects the appearance of Mythic I don't remember, but I do recall getting a second cursed tool.

As far as I know, there is an infinite number of Mythic in the game, so you'll need to ship one if you're trying to marry Kappa.
Alright.
Oh that’s good, I was legitimately worried that I would be able to get more, so thank you.🙏🏻 I appreciate your confirmations, it has eased my mind. :)
Yes, I am intending to marry the Kappa. :mrgreen: