Very last crops

Where're the crops?! Searching the world for seed wisps on Nintendo Switch, Steam Ps4, and Xbox. [ Game Guide ] JP release = None. NA release = Mar 2021. EU release = Mar 2021.
Missy_Pipip
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hi!

I don't know if anyone will answer, but I have a few last crop mutations that just won't spawn. I'm having trouble with Stargazer, Lava daisy and Lava chickpea. I've planted some following this forum's instructions, as well as the fogu info, but no luck whatsoever. I've tried sunny weather, cloudy, rainy, everything... but not fertilising everyday, just until the crop sparkled. How did you get stargazers, lava daisies and lava chickpeas?

Also, does anyone know the weather where flametongue, lavaman and diamond pea mutate? I've gotten some to mutate, but not enough to sell them to the shop, and now when I plant more they just won't mutate.

Any help would be much appreciated, thank you!
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

Keep adding fertilizer after the crop sparkles will help your chances for the mutation. Mutations trigger at 6:00 am (except for the Queen of the Night family, which seems to mutate later in the day). If you save your game before going to bed or before 6:00 am rolls around, and you don't get the mutations you want, you can reload your save game and try again. If after several reloads the mutation doesn't trigger, then there may be an unknown weather variable or not enough health to trigger the mutation.