Full guide?

What happened to Murrey!? A remake of Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life (2004) and Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life (2005) for Nintendo Switch. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jan 2023. NA release = June 2023. EU release = June 2023.
Hikarie38
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Hello Everyone!

I hope your farming is going well!

I've been looking for some info here and there, I follow the Farmin' Friday updates as often as I can and I've read through AWL forum, but I haven't found anything about plans for a full guide, like a separate website. I know these take a lot of time and energy as well as research, so I would fully understand if our beloved Author decided not to come up with one (I'm already so grateful for all those years I wouldn't dare to ask for more).

However... do we know anything? I'm sorry if I missed any info in plain sight, May has been tough :(
greensara
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

I think Cher usually tries to play the Japanese version for a while first. The most recent English releases have been a lot closer to the Japanese release instead of like a year apart like they used to be, so I imagine it's pretty hard to put together a guide as nice as the ones she does in that short amount of a time. I'm sure she will though, she was a trooper doing the One World and Pioneers of Olive Town guides at the same time. :)
Hikarie38
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Thank you for your response! I thought it might be the case - I was asking precisely because of that, as well as the fact that lately both BokuMono and Harvest Moon games are released nearly at the same time. I don't remember which pair of games it was, but I can recall Cherubae stating in a post somewhere that she had to decide which game to focus on because of that.

I have always been really impressed by the sheer amount of work that goes into creating each website, so carefully designed, answering every question one might have! I loved reading the tutorials even when I wasn't able to get my own copy of the game, just because they're so witty and well-written.

Anyway - I will surely be checking in more often :)