PoOT Q&A

Poot Poot Poot! A mainline Bokumono game set in a resort town that wants to be more resort-y. Available for Nintendo Switch, Steam/PC, and Ps4/5. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2021. NA = Mar 2021. EU = Mar 2021.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Mothership wrote: May 26, 2023 7:08 pm I recently started playing this again but cannot remember how to get white dye?
White flowers into the dye maker. Then you ship said white dye if you want to unlock it in the flower shop
Mothership
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Thanks, Shan :) I figured that part out but I haven't seen any white flowers/seeds anywhere yet (just started Summer of yr one). Guess I just need to be patient.
EDIT: Summer 7th I found a lily in my field and sold it, so problem solved!
CopyKatt
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Hyperfixating on these games after the nostalgia blast of SoS:aWL, and I definitely love a lot about this game. The insane amount of cutscenes between the villagers without you really bring life to the town.

For the DLCs, is there anything to "do" in those areas? I was trying to find anything but everything really just says "a whole new area to explore!" And there's not much to explore.

Also is the guide still being worked on, and is there anything we can do to help? I know Cher is busy especially with AWL