SNES

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
RodCopper Fishin
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

I see that the SNES game is now in the Switch Online shop. I’m not willing to pay for membership, as it is the only game I would be playing on there. I also am more interested in playing with the QoL improvements, especially not having the game end permanently. How do I play an emulator with the QoL adjustments? Is it possible to play one on 3DS, Wii U, or Switch? I’m kind of out of touch with this stuff. Thanks!
greensara
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Right now, NSO is probably going to be your only legal option to play it, unless you have a SNES and pick up an old cart, or if you picked it up when the Wii shop was still open. There are shadier options but we don't talk about them on Ushi, and I personally am trying to set a good example for my kids by only promoting legal gaming means nowadays. To be fair, I only have the lower tier NSO myself, but if they do add Harvest Moon 64, you better believe I would want to upgrade. I have always wanted to play that one and it's practically impossible legally at this point with the WiiU closed (which I never got anyway).
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

IIRC, it's fine to talk about fanmade patches for <b>Very Bad Things™</b>, but it's not fine to link or tell where to get orginal <b>Very Bad Things™</b> on Ushi. I have no idea if a QoL patch version of SNES exists or not, but if it does it'll be basically up to you if you want to go down that road.