Updates and Questions 2024

Where're the crops?! Searching the world for seed wisps on Nintendo Switch, Steam Ps4, and Xbox. [ Game Guide ] JP release = None. NA release = Mar 2021. EU release = Mar 2021.
CopyKatt
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Hello all! I just got PS+ which means One World is free to play, and I'm really enjoying it! Wanted to make a new thread for anyone still playing and/or questions that may not have been updated before.

As of me playing it now, looks like the sprinkler glitch is fixed! I haven't had any issues waking up at 6am.

Also it looks like while the in game relationships show a harder thing for Kanoa's most favorite item, I believe a Hibiscus is also his favorite. I'll be testing others to see if they have favorites too.

Wondering if anyone knows specifics for Sprinkler level 2? I have level one and just bought the first house, but haven't had sprinkler 2 mission come up yet. Already post story, winter 1.

Sprinkler edit: just got them! Still winter of year one, post large house and bigger barn and second fertilizer. Not sure which triggered it
CopyKatt
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

New update: didn't see this in the guide, but I just got a Super Sprinkler, level 4. Not married and no DLC.
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

A super sprinkler? That one is unfamiliar to me. What task did you complete to unlock it in Doc's shop, and what are its construction materials?
CopyKatt
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Cherubae wrote: Jun 27, 2024 8:01 am A super sprinkler? That one is unfamiliar to me. What task did you complete to unlock it in Doc's shop, and what are its construction materials?
It was researching Sprinklers 3, and I want to say it was 4 adamantite? It takes one adamantite and one crystal to make a super sprinkler, which is 4 spaces each way.
CopyKatt
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Another new confirm, spinach in Salmiakki in Spring can give Savoy Spinach!

Edit: Giants Heart is buyable at Lebkuchen after selling 10 seeds

Edit 2: Kanoa caught a 180cm for the Advanced Big Fish Faceoff, not sure if he does every time
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

Ok, so I have super sprinklers in my game as well, from a Researching Sprinklers 3 task. I apparently just didn't write it down. If it matches the other two tasks, then it would have been for 4 Adamantite. Have you completed the main story when you received the research task?
CopyKatt
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Cherubae wrote: Jul 08, 2024 6:01 pm Ok, so I have super sprinklers in my game as well, from a Researching Sprinklers 3 task. I apparently just didn't write it down. If it matches the other two tasks, then it would have been for 4 Adamantite. Have you completed the main story when you received the research task?
Yes, I was definitely post story, but it was before I was married. Had all the other upgrades though.

Also just sold enough Snow Bell Peppers, the guide says they're sold in Halo Halo but I believe that's just a typo, mine are in Salmiakki.

Edit: Edelblau is also showing Lebkuchen on the guide, but I found them sold in Salmiakki

- Strawberry Pansy mutates to Viola in Pastilla desert in the winter.