Tree of Tranquility Game Guide

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
Εnyo
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

esteban.S wrote:]
Edit: How come in the USHI screen shots for TOT you can see some harvest sprites walking around your farm?
Also you can obviously see the horse with its sattle on but your not on it !!?
I can't give you a definite answer, but I would guess that those are very early screenshots from before all the details of the game had been finalized. Things are bound to have changed a lot from the first draft of the game.
esteban.S
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

It makes alot of sense. You can see In 1 of the pics your kid helping you out, she is watering the platns.
Lily<3
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I updated the Flower section to include information about honey and included the honey prices in the price list.

besides a brief section on animal pregnancy and more information in the fishing section, is there anything big that I'm missing as far as information goes?
esteban.S
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Ok, so my B day passed in the game and I wasn't Congratulated by my wife?????!
But everyone else said Happy B day to me :D still why? I asked at home in the morning and at night but I don't remember if I asked when they were out.
Lily<3
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I think you have to enter the house after 6pm (or maybe once your spouse has returned).

there should be a little feast during your birthday. you don't lose any time, but it's not an automatic festival (you have to trigger it by doing something, it won't just trigger if you're anywhere on the island).
esteban.S
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

I entered my house like 20 times after 6pm I think. but ok I guess I will just wait another year.
Religioux
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Question about growing trees. It says they need a 3x3 area, correct? Well, I hoed up a 3x3 area and then planted the tree, but it only took up the spot in the middle of the square, so I hammered away the other spaces around it (they looked messy /OCD). Will the tree still grow? Does it just need this much room (a 3x3 square) to grow, or do you need to actually have the entire 3x3 area hoed? *confused*
Lily<3
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

no, it doesn't need the 3x3 squares to be hoed.

fruit will drop around the tree.
Religioux
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Okies, so it just needs the SPACE of a 3x3 square. Gotcha. Thanks. :)
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I was wondering if you knew where I can find Chase I can't find him anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I keep looking in Yolonda's house and he's not there or at the Sundae Inn!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????? :?:
Εnyo
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:I was wondering if you knew where I can find Chase I can't find him anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I keep looking in Yolonda's house and he's not there or at the Sundae Inn!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????? :?:
Has he actually moved in yet? He will move in about a season after you complete Darren's rainbow recipe and you'll meet him in the Sundae in.
esteban.S
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:I was wondering if you knew where I can find Chase I can't find him anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I keep looking in Yolonda's house and he's not there or at the Sundae Inn!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????? :?:

And he has his own house!! he lives in the Maple lake district, I have a question, if you marry someone that already has a house (chase,jin,gray etc.) can you get into tht house anytime you want and sleep there or something like that?
Lily<3
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

no, after you marry someone who has their own house, boxes will appear and you can no longer enter it (I've heard).
esteban.S
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

That sounds awful! Ok I have another question.
What can I fish in the "Secret Cave", I've tried to fish with my Lv.4 rod or was it Lv.3? anyways I couldn't catch anything, not even a nibble... why?? can you catch anything there??

---------------------
EDIT!!!:: If you buy another land can you build another stable/coop/house there?
If you can , can you do it with all the lands?
ElectricShox
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Woah. Okey then,reply to me if you want to talk about ToT. Awesome Game! I'm marrying Renee, just saying... I'll be waiting. :lol: