Tree of Tranquility Game Guide

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
Lily<3
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

this forum is a place for game questions, not a chatroom.
esteban.S
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

LilithLilith wrote:this forum is a place for game questions, not a chatroom.

Lilith you totally Ignored me ...... so here it goes again::

That sounds awful! Ok I have another question.
What can I fish in the "Secret Cave", I've tried to fish with my Lv.4 rod or was it Lv.3? anyways I couldn't catch anything, not even a nibble... why?? can you catch anything there??

---------------------
EDIT!!!:: If you buy another land can you build another stable/coop/house there?
If you can , can you do it with all the lands?

---------------------
Ok thanks lilith. Sorry for saying that you ignored me.
Last edited by esteban.S on Feb 06, 2009 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lily<3
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

wha? I know I replied to that... there has been some issue with posts being hidden or not submitted properly.... Sorry about that.

you should be able to catch Crawfish, Eel, Hutchen, King Fish and Woodfish. You don't catch anything often- I think I fished there all day once and only got 5 or 6 bites. If I remember right, there are more bites around 6pm. Make sure you're powering up the rod.

you can buy all the additional plots, and you build a house on it (it will be called a "Vacation Villa"), but you can't build more than one coop and one barn (and it must be built on your original land). even if you have all four houses built, your spouse and child will only ever be in your first one.
ElectricShox
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Zat's a bumma. It would freakin' cool. Oh well...

Hamiltion has a really weird nose, or at least in my point of view.
esteban.S
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

ElectricShox wrote:Zat's a bumma. It would freakin' cool. Oh well...

Hamiltion has a really weird nose, or at least in my point of view.
You have to at least post a question,if you don't a moderator will close this Topic for becoming a chat room. If you want to chat go to the back fence forum.

What does the Baby do? Can you wake him up and play with him?
Ok so Anissa and Maya both have babies (Van and Dakota) but every time I visit they're house I cant see the babies, I only saw them in the event where they show you the baby. Is it suposed to be like this? how long does it take for the rival babies to grow up?
Lily<3
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

it takes rival children one season to grow up.

I won't close the topic, because this is the information on ToT that Cher doesn't have time to put on the main site. But I will delete posts of users who are spamming to up their post count, which will lower their count.
Lackofclover
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Your info here is amazingly helpful! Thank you! I have one question, though;

I know the Rock Lobster (for Toby's request) is only available on East and West Gull Islands, but what kind of fishing rod do I need to cast a line out there and catch it?
Lily<3
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

you should be able to catch it with any level. the higher the level, the more frequently you are able to catch something. I don't think there is any level requirement for rock lobster though.
khalterman
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Does anyone know how to move a single item off a stack or split one stack of crops into multiple stacks? i would like to save a single item for say a rainbow recipe or the rucksack upgrade, then ship the rest. thanks!
Lily<3
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I need to add this to the sticky.

for example, you're trying to split one red honey from a stack. put the red honey in your hands and go to the cabinet. put the stack of red honey from your rucksack to the cabinet. close the cabinet. put the red honey in your hands back in your rucksack. go to the toolbox and put the red honey in the tool box. now you can ship the red honeys from the cabinet and save the red honey in the toolbox.

is this clear?
Lily<3
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

i'm trying to write up the journey rucksack info. I'm no where near there in my own game. I forget when hamilton talks to you and your child's dream. anyone have a more specific timeline?
esteban.S
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Hi, Ok so I tried your way of separating items when they are all in a stack.
1). I picked all the strawberries.
2). put one in my hand and when I opened the Fridge to put the stack in there was an "X" on the stack.So I couldnt move the strawberries from my rucksack to the fridge and leave the other one in my hand.

It wasn't a strawberry but I tried putting the stack in the shipping box, the tool box and the fridge.
Lily<3
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

... how did I do it before? the way I outlined doesn't work.

Let me keep trying. I can't think of how I did it before. it may have been a fluke.

edit:
I still can't figure it out. it may have only been possible with a certain level rucksack (as a minor glitch perhaps). But it appears that you can't put equipped items in storage containers. As soon as I get a shinning cocoon, I'll have the last rucksack upgrade and maybe it works with that one.

things I would like to include:

- where and when to find the new villagers
- loved items for the bachelors
- more about children/pregnancy/marriage

any other suggestions?
esteban.S
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Ok here goes another question::

So I've been trying to activate the horse race(kathy 5heart event). I already have kathy at 4 hearts, but the 5th heart wont appear. I am already married and Im in the Girl Save file. Does marriage affect the event even if your of the same « Chicken Hugging »? If not how do I activate the horse race?
Lily<3
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

marriage and gender do not affect the heart levels. if you wanted, you could get the entire village to 10 hearts.

just keep giving her gifts. you're probably very close. girls can activate her 5 heart event and I assume married men can as well.